Little Lee/Mitchell & Conner/Malcolm: Poke

Prompt: id say either Lee or Mitchel cold be the little and the other four are watching him or them if you do more them 1

Requested by KaylynnSolace

I will warn you now that although I've read the series, young me was stupid to not care about anyone but Percy and Grover. Some day I plan to re-read the series but I still need to finish Apollo Trials. So I'm saying this now, I am very sorry if I got the characters wrong. I'll say that I tried to write them off their profiles. I looked at their personalities and that's really all. Thanks for my little rant. Now onto the story!

"Leeeee!" Mitchell whined as Lee poked his hair again. Lee wasn't meaning to be annoying, but by now he was. The two heard some of of Lee's cabin mates giggle at them. "Stop it!"

"Huh?" Lee asked, turning his head sideways. He was doing something wrong?

"Nu more touch," Mitchell said, covering his head.

Lee got the message and smirked. Instead of poking his hair, he moved to poke his ribs. Mitchell squeaked at the touch, going to hide his side. Lee frowned as Conner smiled at the two. Malcolm frowned at this. By now it seemed as though Lee was taunting Mitchell.

"Lee stop that," Malcolm said from his bed, Conner beside him. The two little were across from them, on Lee's bed.

"But I didn't touch his hair!" Lee pouted.

"He didn't touch his hair though," Connor mumbled, earning a glare from his non little boyfriend and a frown from his one of his little boyfriends. Although currently his baby.

"Dada!" Mitchell whined. Lee moved off the bed and sat on the floor. "Nu touch hair or ribs!"

"Alright. Lee, could you not poke his hair or ribs anymore?" Conner asked. Lee nodded and made grabby hands at him.

"Up!" he exclaimed. "Daddy! Up!"

"Alright Little Man. I'll pick you up. You wanna cuddle with Daddy and Papa?" Connor asked as he got off Malcolm's bed, picking his baby up. Lee nodded and kissed his cheek. It was a habit little him had. He kissed things that he liked, people and objects. This might or might not of gotten some awes from around the cabin.

Mitchell's frown deepened and made grabby hands for Malcolm. Malcolm got the message and got off the bed as Conner sat down. He picked Mitchell up, finally earning a smile from the boy, and spun him around. This earned loud squeals from the baby. Again, this may or may not of gotten some awes and smiles from the people around them.

"Papa cuddle wif Lee and Dada?" Mitchell asked. Malcolm looked over at Connor and Lee, who both excitedly nodded. Cuddle piles were the best.

"Course Hun Bun," Malcolm nodded, kissing Mitchell's temple.

The two made their way back to Malcolm's bed. Conner layed on Malcolm's bed, laying Lee on top of him. Malcolm layed beside him and Lee scouted closer to Mitchell, kissing his cheek. Both layed their heads on their caretakers chest as they felt a blanket being pulled over them.

Me writing this: Hell yeah, for not knowing these characters well this was amazing!
Me posting it: . . . Is it though?