>*Road Trip pt2*<

~Hellow my Little Beans!~

Today's Oneshot was requested by the dazzling,

@mcghostking 

And the awesome,

@stollmyheart 

This is a second part of Road Trip! Since both people requested it, I decided to tag them both!

Little: Leo
Caregivers: Percy

Well then, let's get rolling!

"Lee, wake up," Hazel whispered as she shook Leo's shoulder. He whined and tried to smack his hand away. "Leo you're gotta wake up. We can't leave you in the car alone."

"Should we just leave someone with him?" Frank asked as Hazel unbuckled Leo.

"No, he'll be awake in a few steps," she frowned as she tried to Leo out of the car. He whined loudly but eventually sat up.

He climbed out of the car and hide his face in his hands. It was really bright outside! The Sun was being a meanie. He huffed and looked at Percy. He made grabby hands but only got a nervous chuckle in response.

"Sorry buddy, I don't think I can carry you right now," Percy frowned. Leo grumbled and crossed his arms, stomping his foot on the ground. "I know, I know. But I'm sure Piper will let you get something in the store."

"Why me?!" Piper hissed quietly as she smacked Percy's arm.

"Because Hazel needs a break from watching Leo," Percy mumbled back.

"Oh hell no, I know you're not pushing him onto me," Piper whispered before looked at Leo. "Alright Lee, Percy's gonna take you around the store and I'm gonna sit next to you while we drive, alright?"

"Excuse me!"

Leo looked at the two confused. Who was he going with? He still felt sluggish. And his brain wasn't working right. He made an annoyed sound and walked over to Percy, laying his head on his chest. Percy paused his argument with Piper and scratched his head.

"Welp, you've got babysitting duty, Seaweed Brain," Annabeth said as they all began to walk inside.

"Guess it's just you and me, bub," Percy shrugged as he grabbed Leo's hand. "We should get something inside. Come on!"

Leo grumbled as Percy began to lead him to the store. He clutched Mr. Cheese close to him. At least he could carry him into the store. Percy immanently walked towards the candy isle.

"Grab whatever you want," Percy said as he grabbed himself a blue baby bottle pop.

Leo looked through the types of candy there. There seemed to be billions! But in the end he grabbed a chocolate bar. Percy chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Should we get some juice?" he asked. Leo's eyes lit up as he nodded. Juice sounded amazing right now!

"Juice! Juice!" he nodded, bouncing slightly. Percy nodded and began to lead Leo to the drink area.

Although something else spotted Leo's eye. When they got to where some juice packs were, Leo spotted some energy drinks. Bang to be exactly! He loved Bang! He wasn't aloud to have it while he was little though. . .
He grabbed the drink and held it up for Percy to see.

"Can I get dis?" Leo asked as he put his thumb in his mouth.

Percy was about to say yes when he remembered that Leo was small. And a hyper toddler on a car ride was not what they needed.

"No guppy, let's get these instead?" Percy said as he grabbed two juice boxes. "I bet they'd taste great!"

"But I wan dis!"

"Leo . . I can't get you hyper in the car. And you know you can't have any energy drinks when you're a tiny baby."

"But- But-!"

Leo huffed and stomped his feet. He crossed his arms and looked at the floor pouty. Percy sighed and knelt down. He didn't want to get any workers involved or to have the others help out. Leo was upset, which was okay! But he couldn't have that right now.

"Let's make a deal," he said. Leo looked at him suspicious. "You put the drink back. We get juice. I get you another candy."

Leo glared at him and shook his head. A small whine came out from him. And Percy knew that with a small whine, came many loud tears.

"Anything you want!"

~TimeSkip~

"Why does Leo gave so much stuff?" Piper asked as Leo swung his feet happily. He had a bag next to his feet. He was sipping from his juice box and had Mr. Cheese in his other hand.

"Don't ask," Percy grumbled as he got into shotgun.

"He bribed you didn't he?" Piper smirked as she buckled Leo in.

". . . He was really convincing!" Percy said as he put on his earphones.

"Perc, that's really sad," Jason chuckled. Percy immanently put on a song and rested his head against the seat belt.

I hope you all enjoyed this oneshot! Any grammar mistakes or request you can always inform me of!

~Bye bye for now my Little Beans! Make sure to give your stuffies a hug!~