Little Nico W/ Big Frank & Hazel

Requester: @AlyaGranger17   

Little: Nico

Big: Frank and Hazel

Why had he come to this hangout?

He didn't want to be here. He wanted to hide in his room, maybe watch cartoons- No! Can't think of those right now, even though they sound amazing.

"Come on Neeks! You're losing terribly," Percy elbowed him.

"Yeah! You haven't even used your red shell yet. And you're on the last round!" Hazel said behind him.

"Oh," Nico said. He hadn't noticed.

"He's not doing that bad," Frank said. "He's in 3rd place."

"Yeah but third place is for losers," Leo said.

"Aren't you in 6th?" Piper asked. Leo threw a pillow at her.

Nico tried to block out their bickering. He didn't want to play this game anymore. It was hard to remember what button was what and the screen was too bright. He didn't want to be here. He didn't feel like talking or hanging out with anyone. He wanted to curl on his bed and watch cartoons. Maybe color. But he couldn't think like that! Those were baby things, and he wasn't a baby! Or, he wasn't one right now. He couldn't let everyone know that he likes those things. He had to be big! No one knew he liked baby things, and there was no way they could let them find out.

After struggling, he randomly pressed the right button and threw the red shell his character had been holding onto. Unfortunately, Percy was in second place. Nico passed the finish line as Percy's character got hit. Unfortunately, a lot of characters crossed before Percy got back up. Making him land in 7th place.

"Oh, you jerk!" Percy glared at him. "Second place was mine!"

"Ey, stuff like that happens," Pipper shrugged.

"I don't want to hear it from you, Ms. First Place!" Percy blew raspberries at her. Piper blew them back.

"Maybe you just suck at this," Annabeth teased, kissing his cheek.

"No way, Nico just cheated!" Percy shouted.

"I didn't see any cheating," Frank said.

"No! No way you're all on his side! That move he pulled was bogus!" Percy said. "I want an apology!"

A small fight broke out. Nico knew it wasn't a bad fight, more of a playful-teasing one. But still, he didn't like it. People were yelling, the screen was still bright. He set his controller on the table and hugged the pillow beside him. He could be at home right now. He could let himself be small. But he was at the sleepover! He couldn't be small, he just couldn't! But he was slipping, and fast. It wasn't fair! He wanted to have a big night with his friends. Not play or color or watch cartoons.

"Okay, okay, if I can't get an apology, then I say we get dinner," Percy decided.

"One, you still don't deserve an apology. And two, food sound amazing," Piper agreed.

"And Nico has to open the door," Percy declared.

What?

"Hmm?" Nico hummed. He was going to answer the door?

"Yeah, for cheating," Percy stuck his tongue at him.

"You don't have to, Neeks. Don't feel pressured," Jason said. "Percy can easily get it if you don't want to. And it's not punishment for 'cheating'."

"So you admit it," Percy looked smug.

"No, I can," Nico said.

No, he couldn't. He could barely play Mario Kart. Let alone speak to someone! And he trusted his friends, to a certain degree. Being small in front of a complete stranger? That was too much. But he didn't want any more yelling. He definitely didn't want Percy yelling. And it would be quick! He'd pay them, get the pizza, and shut the door. He did it all the time when he was big. So he should be able to do it while small!