Little Will & Lee: Medic pt 2

Prompt: could you do a part2 to this one

Requested by @AlexMidoiya

Think I did okay. A bit short but cute. And that's what really counts, right? They don't have to be long and cute. Short and cute is good too, right? What do you guys think?

"You're a brat sometimes."

"No, you're a brat!"

"No, you're a brat."

"No you!"

"You're impossible, Solace," Lee sighed, rubbing his trembles. "Put the arrows down. You're gonna get yourself hurt."

"I'm not gonna get hurt!" Will protest, trying to put the arrow in the correct position. "I'm an archer!"

"You're a child," Lee said, walking up next to his side. "Put the arrows down and we can go play i the cabin."

"Nuh-uh!" Will harshly shook his head, still fiddling with the arrow. "Wanna play!"

"We do not play with arrows!"

"Then wanna train!" Will blew raspberries at Lee before looking at the bow.

"Put the bow down," Lee said, his patience running thin. Though there was no venom in his voice, nor was it raised. He didn't want Will to start freaking out while having a weapon in hand. "Before I make you go to bed earlier."

"You wouldn't dare!" Will exclaimed, shooting a glare at him.

"Oh I would, Sweet Boy. So let my have the arrow and bow and we go back to the cabin to play," Lee said, extending his hand out.

Will stomped his foot and frowned. But he, finally, listened to Lee and handed him back the weapons. Unfortunately the arrow Will had grabbed was sharp. While handing it back to Lee his skin got caught and it cut him. It wasn't deep, and the blood took a moment to even come out. But it stung.

"Owie!" Will yelped, retracting his hand to his chest and holding it.

"Are you okay?!" Lee began to panic. He moved the bow and arrow to one arm and grabbed Will's hand. He examined his hand and smiled. "Just a tiny cut. I'll get it patched up in a moment, kay? Let me put these back real quick."

Will nodded and whipped his eyes. Okay, maybe trying to play with the bow wasn't a good idea. Lee quickly put the bow and arrow back in place. He then went back to his sibling and put a Mickey Mouse band aid on Will's finger. But Will didn't seem too happy about this.

"Kiss it," he demanded, puffing out his cheeks. Lee chuckled and kissed Will's boo boo. Which earned a smile from the small boy.

"Better?"

"Better!" Will exclaimed, turning to walk back to the cabin. "Can we play blocks?"

"Sure," Lee chuckled, ruffling his hair.