Little Nico & Hazel

Hazel walked into her cabin and smiled at the sight. Nico was in a dark green footsie, hood up, watching something on his phone. He was sucking on his paci while snuggling his Cerberus plushy. She shut the door, he didn't notice. She chuckled slightly and walked over to him. He was so deep into watching whatever on his phone that he didn't notice anyone come in. She leaned against the foot of the bed and knocked on it. Hard enough for Nico to hear. He snapped his head up and gave a big smile.

"Sissy!" Nico gasped, crawling over to her.

"Hey Cutiepie," she smiled, sitting on the bed and wrapping him into a hug, him on her lap. "Is this okay? Can I be this close to you?"

"Mm-hmm," Nico nodded, pointing to his phone. "Watch?"

"Sure, what are we watching?"

"Scooby Doo!"

"Aright," she said, then looking at the clock. "Although, I'm pretty sure someone's suppose to be in bed for a nap by now. It's 3:25, 25 minutes past nap time. Is something wrong? Didn't Uncle Percy put you to bed?"

Nico looked at his feet guilty, "Yeah but me was scawred."

"What were you scared of?"

"Monswrs."

"The ones you fight with swords?" Hazel asked. But they were in camp? No monsters can get in? Instead he clinged onto her shirt, squirming around slightly.

"Nu! Head monswrs! Scawy head monswrs . . ."

"I'm sorry, Baby. I know the head monsters are scary but they won't hurt you. Not while I'm here atleast. How about I sleep with you and we have a nappy together? Would that be good?"

"Scooby Doo?" he looked up at her. She smiled and booped her nose.

"Of course! We'll watch Scooby Doo until you fall asleep."

Yeah I know I write a lot of Nico. But it's like my Voltron ones, look at how many Keith things there were at first. I'll get better, someday.