Little Leo and Piper

Prompt: So I found the one with Shoto being bratty because of lack of attention and Bakugo punishing him, then thinking abut how he hasn't given him much attention. So they have a puppy and master day.So I will make that Toddlerspace instead of Puppyspace.

(They let me choose off a list of prompts they had)

Requested by @CrazyFandoms101

Also, they aren't in new Rome or anythings. They live in an apartment payed by Piper's Dad. Why? Cause uh, my mind couldn't think of anything better.

Leo huffed as he layed on his bed, hugging the small teddy bear that Piper got him. Actually she got him all his stuff. Of course he felt guilty, her spending money on him, but she was persistent on getting him his stuff. He lets it slide sometimes but makes sure she doesn't go over board. Anyways, Leo was upset. He was a very upset baby. You see, Piper and Jason had been spending a lot of time with each other. It had been a while since the best friends had time together without Jason. Leo sat up and rubbed his eyes. He set the teddy down on the bed and walked into the living room. He was wearing a baggy white shirt and black baggy pants. He saw Piper on the couch on her phone. She had a black tank top with jean shorts. Leo looked around, Jason wasn't here.

"Jason?" he asked. His accent heavier than usual and a bit higher. A sign that showed he's slipped.

"Him, Percy, and Nico are having a cousin sleepover," Piper explained as she scrolled through old vines and memes on Instagram. She didn't take in how his voice was changed, too distracted from her phone.

"Mk," he smiled, standing behind her and looking at her phone. Does this mean they could have a little day? He hoped so. He gently shooked her shoulder.

"What's up?" She asked, still on her phone.

Leo pouted at her response. Why didn't Auntie Pipe notice he was little? Aren't all Aunties meant to know when someone slipped? Leo, feeling a bratty, puffed out his cheeks and pulled her hair, hard. This make Piper yelp in pain as she glared at him.

"What the heck, Leo?! Corner, now," She demanded, pointing at it. Her glare hardened as Leo stomped his foot and crossed his arms. "Now."

Leo whimpered slightly at the harsher tone and shuffled over to the corner, sitting down. Piper shut off her phone and placed it on the table. Why was Leo acting like this? Almost attention seeking. Wait . . . was that it? Attention? She thought about it for a second, it has been a while since they've hang out with each other. But that wouldn't explain his behavior. She looked towards his room, the door was opened. She saw the small teddy bear sitting on the bed. She had wanted to name him Prince but Leo didn't want to name him anything. But 'Prince' wasn't usually on the bed unless he had slipped. Leo build him a shelf so he just stayed on there. He's probably been on the shelf for a few months now. So if Leo had slipped and she just used sharp words at him, with the additional of him not regressing in a while . . .

Meant she just screwed up big time!

She looked over at Leo when she heard a small sniff, indicating that he was trying not to cry. She walked over and knelled in front of him, grabbing his hand. He dried his eyes and looked up at her. Piper's heart shattered a little as she saw how sad and scared he looked.

"I'm sorry, Leo. I shouldn't of raised my voice," She smiled softly at the little boy. "It wasn't nice of me. And your probably hurt by that. I'm really sorry baby." Leo gave a small smile and quickly moved to hug her. He relaxed in her arms as she began to run her fingers trough his hair. "Can you forgive me?"

"Mh-hmm," he nodded, clutching onto her shirt.

"Yay!" She cheered, tickling his sides. Making the little boy giggle.

"Nuuuuuuuu! Stoppp!" he giggled, trying his best not to laugh and pout.

"Alright then how about this, we have ice cream and we play builder?" Piper asked as she stopped tickling him. Leo layed his head on her shoulder, playfully wondering for a second before smiling and nodding.

A toy that Piper got Leo was a toy workbench. And honestly, it was a really good idea! Since Piper didn't want him using big kid tools she got him the set. And he loved it. They were easy to use and he loved playing imagination.

"Good boy," Piper kissed his forehead.

Yep, they were best friends. And this? This only made it stronger.

Did I do right? Did I do trashy? Are the characters good? Also, if you can't tell from my other oneshot book, I'm not too good at writing or being bratty. A little bad and looks like it was made in a rush, I understand. But it's also there very first one in this, the first one won't always be the best.