Babyspace pt 2

~Hellow my Little Beans!~

Today's Oneshot was requested by the amazing,

@Mooncosplaywitch

Little: Nico
Caregiver: Everyone

"Nico? Baby it's time to wake up," Frank whispered as he opened Nico's bedroom door, Nico just kept on snoozing. Frank chuckled and walked over to his bed, lightly shaking the tiny boy. "Hey, you've gotta wake up. Nap times over bud, you've gotta get into a bath."

Nico made a high pitch whine and curled further into his blanket. Frank stood up and crossed his arms, a big grin on his face. Half of him wanted to let him have more sleep. After all, he looked so comfy and cute! But the other half of him knew that if he didn't wake up now he'd be cranky and start to disorient.

"Well I guess I'll have to go tell Percy and Jason that there's a really tired baby," Frank sighed as he turned and walked towards the door. Nico giggled lightly and peaked at him. "It wasn't like there was a surprise for him later or anything."

"Supwise?" Nico peeped, showing his face. With a toddler headspace he was curious to see what the surprise was!

"Hey you're awake!" Frank said as he turned back towards Nico. Nico huffed and blew raspberries at him. "Oh don't be so grumpy buddy. You'll get your surprise soon, okay?"

Frank picked him up and Nico layed his head on his shoulder. He was still tired, suuuper tired even! He didn't want to take a bath! They always made him smaller! And he didn't want to be smaller, he wanted sleep.

Frank carried him to the bathroom where Jason and Percy were filling a bath. Nico began to fall asleep on Frank's shoulder so he got annoyed when Frank handed him to Jason.

"Awh come on Neeks, are you still tired?" Jason asked while petting his hair. Nico nodded and Frank left the room.

"Well lets get you into a quick bath then. You'll be all nice and clean afterwards," Percy explained as he shut the door.

"Nu!" Nico flapped his arm at him. "Wanna seep!"

"What's that? You want a bath? Well you're in the right room kiddo!" Percy exclaimed, twisting Nico's words. He gasped at him and puffed his cheeks.

"Nu-uh! I wanna seep!" Nico insisted.

Percy pretended like he didn't hear and Jason and him prepared Nico for a bath.

Although, once Nico was in, he was a completely different kid! He giggled and splashed around, playing with some toys here and there. But mostly, he was trying to eat the bubbles.

"Hey don't do that!" Percy said as he grabbed Nico's soap filled hand hand away from his mouth.

Nico looked at his hand and then at Percy, "Bubbles Perc bubbles!"

"I can see that," Percy said as he let Nico's hand go. The toddler almost immanently tried to shove his fingers back into his mouth. Luckily Percy was able to catch him. "Hey- Ah, you know, he gets this from you!"

"What did I have to do with this?" Jason questioned as he unplugged the bath. Nico whined as the water - and bubbles - began to go away.

"Oh I don't know. Hmm maybe trying to eat inanimate objects!" Percy accused. Jason sputtered for a second and began to rinse Nico down.

"Well at least I didn't make a stain in the couch from trying to feed a simple, quiet toddler strawberries!" Jason spatted. Percy shot daggers at him and looked at Nico got help.