Little Nico and Thalia: Cabin Meeting

Prompt: Can you do with Nico and Thalia like those two are best friends and nico hasn't told her about his little space so when he slips while there hanging she takes care of him. Also could he be small but not to small.

Requested by @KaylynnSolace

TW: Very small mention of sex (nothing happens or anything, it's just a mentioned!!!)

Nico sat next to Thalia during the cabin meeting. All of the Greeks were here, so the Roman cabin counsels weren't here. Which means that Thalia was taking over Jason's role. She didn't mind, they were actually pretty good friends. The other hunters were off somewhere, most likely in the Artimis cabin settling in for the night.

Unfortunately Nico didn't think he could stay for long. You see he had slipped earlier when Thalia came. Although it was a much bigger headspace, around six to seven. So he could still talk to her and stuff like that. Thalia obviously noticed that he was acting different than usual. And got a little worried. She first thought that he was sleep deprived, then thought that he was sick. He had promised that he wasn't so she didn't bother to push any more on the subject. But the thought still concerned her that something was wrong with him. He was, after all, one of her best friends. And basically cousin.

Will stared at them from across the table. He could tell that he had slipped and didn't know whether he should take his back to his cabin or not. It would be safer, yeah, but he didn't want Nico to get fussy about it. Because if he got fussy while Thalia was around, then he'd be in trouble for outing him on accident. But he didn't want Nico to say the wrong thing or act the wrong way that would make her force him to tell him what's wrong. It was confusing but he thought about the right idea.

"Chiron?" Will asked, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Is something wrong, Solace?" Chiron asked, setting his pen down.

"I'm afraid that Nico and I need to get going. I have a little problem that needs to be solved and he has the answer," Will explained, empathizing in the word little. Everyone, but Thalia, instantly caught on and made a face or sound of them forgetting the task or agreeing. They imeantly went back to their conversations as Will walked over to Nico. Well, everyone except Thalia. Who was listening into their conversation.

Nico looked up at Will with sad eyes as Will stood in front of him. Will leaned down and went into a whisper. "How about we go back to your cabin and play with some toys, hmm? I'm sure that would be fun."

Nico looked back at Thalia with sadden eyes before looking back at Will and nodding. Will grabbed onto his hand before leading him out of the cabin. Thalia tried not to stare as they watched him go, but it was difficult. If Will really needed Nico Nico couldn't he waited until after the meeting? And why would they play with toys? That seems as a non-Nico thing to do. She focused back to the conversation and frowned. Well she needed to figure this out, and fast.

Thalia walked over to his cabin after the meeting. They were aloud to leave or hang out if they wanted. But she needed to find out what the two had left for. Honestly, she wasn't thinking anything bad until the others got tense when she asked about it. Then she asked if they were having sex, which everyone was quick to denied. Honestly what else was she suppose to think? Two dumb teenagers leaving somewhere together and everyone getting nervous about it? She's heard of way too many movies from new recruits.

Thalia would of knocked on the door but something was telling her not to. There weren't any windows either so if she wanted to come in, it would be have to be from the front door. She listened in and heard loud giggling and their voices as they played . . . patty cake? That was not normal. She opened the door a little bit and peaked inside. Nico seemed very focus on his patty cake game to notice him and Will's back was to him. She closed the door and kneeled to the grounded. She noticed a pile of laundry on the floor and crouched over to it. She hide behind it and stared at the two that were on the bed.