Little Leo/Annabeth & Calypso/Percy: The Letters

Prompt: Sorry it's so early but I've been kinda re-reading things are I thought of one  like, Chrion found out that there are some little in both camps, so all the campers take these test to see if there a caregiver or little, maybe a week or 2 later the 7 plus Nico,Calypso, and Will gather in the Posiden cabin and open their letters, some insecure other ok with it.

   Could it just be like 2 relation ships are both caregivers. Ages can be whatever and Caregivers can be whoever same with littles.

Requested by @KaylynnSolace

Alright I know the title says Calypso and Percy but it does have the others as mainish characters. I just couldn't put everyone's names on it.

It didn't suprise Chiron very much when he learned that there were some littles in both camps. Being a demi god was a hard life, everyone had their own ways of coping with it. Weither it was training till you feel numb or acting like a child. So he made everyone take a survey. It was short and confused everyone on why they had to do it. Luckily Chiron wasn't the only one to 'grade' them. Dionysus also helped. Both of them took days of research for it. One of the only reasons Dionysus helped was so that he didn't have to work with the kids. It took a few weeks, Chiron wanted to double check everything. But he made sure to stop all advents taking that day to hand out each letter back to each cabin.

Currently he was at the Poseidon Cabin. The seven, plus Nico, Calypso, and Will, were all inside. He knocked on the door, grabbing the letters from a satchel Hazel got him. Percy opened, giving Chiron a big smile.

"It's a good thing you explained what the survey for for yesterday," Percy said as Chrion handed him the letters. "Trust me when I say that half of us were about to do an entire prank day."

"Oh I trust you," Chiron nodded before Percy shut the door, making Chiron move onto the next cabin.  Percy let out a huge breath, leaning against his door. The others either sat on one of the beds, the floor, standing uncomfortably, or sitting on the floor. Everyone was a bit tensed. Nervous about the results but also a bit exited. One person who was the most tensed would be Leo, who was sitting on the floor.

"Come on guys, I'm sure we'll all be big kids," Percy joked as he handed out the letters, trying to lighten the mood. "Plus what's wrong with being a little?"

"Can't fight well," Annabeth mumbled, snatching her letter. "Brain isn't like it's meant to be. Your basically a child. And-"

"Wise Girl are you scared?" Percy taunted, noticing that instead of anger in her voice it was quiet and had a scared tint.

"Let's just open them," she playfully smacked his arm.

"How about we go in a circle?" Jason suggested. "It might be for the best. With digesting everything. And we've faced greater challenges before! This should be nothing."

"You go first then," Leo spat from the floor.

"Fine!" Jason laughed, undoing his letter and reading it out loud. It was very small, is had his name on it. And inside was a folded piece of paper. "Huh, only one word. Which happens to be caregiver," he looked over at Percy. "Pay up."

"Gods dam you Jason," Percy growled, handing Jason some money.

"Nice, your turn," Jason smiled, stuffing the money in his pocket.

"'Your turn'," Percy mocked before  undoing his letter. "Ha! Caregiver! Di Angelo I need the stuff by the end of today."

"Dam it, thought you'd be a babysitter or something," Nico said under his breath.