Little Percy

CG: Dionysious

Little: Percy

Requester: @TicciToby-233   

Today was a pretty calm day. Or as much calm as Camp Half Blood could be. Percy had slipped so they both were inside the Big House. Mr. D was watching a show while Percy was occupying himself with play dough. Every so often Percy would get his attention to look at something he built. And Mr. D would acknowledged it with a praise or candy.

But his mind began to drift somewhere. Back to how this all started.

~

"Stupid demigods. Stupid Jackson," Mr. D grumbled as he stomped over to the Poseidon cabin. Blackjack has made a huge mess with the hay back at the stables. And while it was already cleaned up, he still had to warn Percy of the responsibility of owning a horse.

He stood in front of the cabin and was about to knock when he noticed something. The door was slightly open. Oh now he had to lecture him about privacy and to close doors fully. He lightly pushed it open and stepped inside.

"Johnson-!"

Mr.D froze as he saw Percy on the floor, playing with blocks, sucking a pacifier. . . Oh gods.

He quickly stepped back out and slammed the door. Not the weirdest thing he's seen. Not by far. But seeing Percy like that? The Percy Jackson? He peaked his head back inside and saw Percy staring at him.

"Uh, heeey," Mr. D gave a forced smile.

Percy blinked a few times before bursting into tears. Mr. D ran inside and shut the door behind him. This time locking it. He didn't know what to do! One of his favorite- Uh, most troublemaker, camper was sitting on the floor in front of his sobbing. Mr. D looked around the room and picked up a monkey plush. He shoved it into his arms and patted his head hastily.

"Alright now, let's calm down, okay? Nothing wrong, everything's good. See? Wow look, uh- Grapes!" Mr. D said as he summoned some grapes in his hands. Percy rubbed his eyes and looked at them curiously. "You want some?"

Percy nodded and put his pacifier on a block. Mr. D handed him the grapes and sat across from him. Percy wouldn't look at him, understandably.

"Can you tell me what's going on?" Mr. D asked, motioning to. . . everything.

"Uh. . . wittle?" Percy said sheepishly.

Oh.

Well that was easy then.

Mr. D wanted to laugh at himself. Of course! Age regression. That was such a easy conclusion. How did he not recognize it. Many hero's in the past used it, he's seen thousands of people use it now adays. He felt silly.

"Alright, that explains so, so much," Mr. D said as he patted Percy's shoulder. "Valid coping mechanism, Jankson."

Percy puffed out his cheeks and huffed. He shook his head and grabbed his stuffie, "Not my name."

"Really? No, I'm pretty sure it is," Mr. D nodded. He looked at Percy's stuffie and smirked. "You know, a dolphin would make a really good stuffie."

"No! No hurt Mr. Bam Bam!" Percy cried as he moved his stuffie away from Mr. D. 

Mr. D laughed and put his hands up, "Alright, alright. Mr. Bam Bam can stay a monkey. For now."

"Forever," Percy insisted.

"Oh? Like, ever and ever?" Mr. D asked. Percy nodded and looked at his blocks. "They have numbers on them. Can you put them in order?"

~

"Mmmm!" Percy whined as he tugged on Mr. D's pants.

"Huh?" Mr. D looked around before looking at him.

Percy pointed to his playdough, "Pizza."

"Pizza? Well it looks good enough to eat," Mr. D complimented. Percy squealed and went back to make something else. Mr. D looked at the time and snapped his fingers. Percy looked up at him. "Speaking about food, it's time to eat."

"Yum yum!" Percy agreed as he was about to get up. Mr. D pointed back to his playdough and Percy nodded. If he left it out then it'd dry up. Even though he was most likely going to do most of the cleaning while Percy switched task two different times, it was definitely worth it.