Little Hazel & Leo w/ CG Nico & Will

Requester: @OniChan2014   

"Not fair!" Leo pouted, kicking a nearby rock.

"Yeah!" Hazel agreed. "We wanna go too!"

"I'm sorry, darling but right now you're too young! And we don't want you two to get hurt," Percy said, ruffling Hazel's hair.

"Yeah, maybe the next quest," Jason said.

"No!" Leo stomped his food. "I don't wanna wait until next time!"

"Yeah! Neeks we're big enough for a quest, right?" Hazel asked Nico, who was sitting nearby.

"Yeaaaah, no. You're not going on a quest. In fact, it's nap time,"  Nico said, receiving a loud groan from the other two. "I don't wanna hear it. Come on, we can nap in the Hades Cabin."

~~~

"I know that you're still grumpy about the quest," Nico said as he brushed Leo's hair. "But you have to understand that I don't want you to get hurt. No one does."

"But now we're left out," Hazel pouted, coloring in her book.

"No . . . Well, maybe. But now you can spend time relaxing instead of fighting monsters," Nico said. Neither of them smiled. "Look, I'm sorry for making sure they excluded you. But getting the Harp isn't an easy task. It's dangerous, and the terrain is terrible."

"No fair, just cause we're small doesn't mean we can't do big things," Leo pointed out.

"True, maybe we can sword fight later. Could that makeup for the quest?" Nico asked.

"Sword fight?" Hazel asked excitedly. Leo wiggled with happiness. He could allow them to do training swords. They were just wooden. Yeah, they might get a little hurt, but nothing as serious as fighting actual monsters.

"It's agreed on then, we can sword fight before dinner," Nico nodded. "And then after, it's bathtime."

"Hazel! Leo! Come quick, we need you two to the big house!" Will shouted as he flew the door open. "Nico you too!"

"What's going on?" Nico asked as he jumped out of bed, running to his side. "Is the Camp under attack?"

"No, but Chiron says it's important," Will shrugged. "Something about needing you three."

"Going to the Big House?" Leo asked, grabbing his teddy bear.

"I guess," Hazel shrugged as she put her things away.

"Maybe they'll wanna see Mr. Spots?" Leo smiled, showing Hazel his bear.

"Yeah! We'll have to ask about that!" 

"What's going on?" Nico whispered to Will.

"You'll see. Nothing to get them in danger, I promise," Will said, though it didn't convince Nico at all.

The entire walk to the Big House Will was smiling widely. Nico knew something was up, but he didn't want to crush Hazel's and Leo's hyperness. They seemed so happy going just to show him Leo's plush.

"Ah, I see you've all made it here fine," Chiron smiled as they all walked inside. "Rachel over here was something to show you."

"Chiron, this is Mr. Spots," Leo said, showing Chiron his teddy bear.

"He's the best!" Hazel giggled.

"I see, he looks like a mighty hero," Chiron smiled. "Should be a great companion for your adventure!"

"Hey," Rachel waved. Hazel and Leo gave an excited wave back, Nico was too nervous to do that. "So, I had a prediction. That you two, need to go on a quest to retrieve the Amulet of Red."