Little Jason & Apollo

I know the request was technically one or the other but how could I choose between these two?? :D

Requester: @HellFearsMe   

"Hey Jason, are you still awake?" Apollo asked, poking Jason's arm.

"We're supposed to go to sleep," Jason huffed as he sat up.

"I know, but I'm wide awake! I don't wanna sleep yet!" Apollo said as he stood up. "Let's play!"

"But what if they come to check in on us?" Jason rubbed his eyes.

"Then we pretend to be asleep, duh," Apollo poked Jason's head. Jason thought about it before nodding.

"Okay!" Jason put on his glasses. "But we have to be quiet! Or Will and Nico might hear us."

"That'll never happen!" Apollo waved him off. "We're too sneaky!"

"Yeah!" Jason agreed. "What should we play?"

"Uh, I dunno. But we can't turn the light on!" Apollo said as he opened the window's curtains. "We should . . . play charades! You can see, right? Even if it's so dark?"

"Yeah, I have my glasses on," Jason said, Apollo crossed his arms. "Plus, the moon doesn't make it that dark."

"I knew that . . . I was just messing with you," Apollo grumbled as he stood in front of the window. "I wanna go first!"

"Okay!" Jason sat on the ground in front of him. "What are you going to do?"

"An animal!" Apollo said.

They ended up doing this for a short time. Apollo did a snake and a hawk, and Jason did a bunny and a dolphin. But Jason had another idea in mind.

"Wanna jump on the bed?" Jason asked. "Piper doesn't let me do it, and Will doesn't have to know."

"Won't Nico know?" Apollo asked.

"Nuh-uh, I won't tell him," Jason promised as he got on the bed.

"Good idea! I won't either," Apollo also got onto the bed.

The two also jumped around for some time, giggling loudly. They tried to shush each other multiple times, but they were having so much fun! Jason started jumping off the bed into a pile of pillows he put on the floor. Apollo checked that he was okay every time.

"You're cool to hang out with," Jason smiled as he got up from the pillow nest.

"Thanks!" Apollo sat on the bed. "I'm super cool to have a playdate with!. . Um- You are too!"

"Really?" Jason asked as he fixed his glasses.

"Yeah! You're really cool," Apollo nodded.

"Thanks!" Jason laughed as he tackled Apollo with a hug. Apollo hugged him back, making them both fall onto the pillow nest. Sleepovers were the best!. . Even if Nico and Will could clearly hear them from the other room.

Hope you all enjoyed!! :3