Little Percy and Jason: Bottle

Prompt: Can i please get little percy with jason taking care of him? percy is a fussy baby who doesn't know how to voice his thoughts so he cries a lot

Requested by @cuddlecow

Not good but . . . cute? Question mark?

Currently Jason was cradling Percy while Percy was asleep. He was in a deep headspace and it was nap time so he just fell asleep on Jason. So Jason was reading his book about architecture. They were in the Poseidon cabin, since Jason didn't want to watch him in his own cabin. There was a little station that was in the corner for when Percy slipped, his play area. And he was even aloud to sit with whoever he wanted at dinner when he was small, Chrion made sure he was in a high chair. Mr. Dionysus could care less about this stuff but he did supple Percy with grape juice boxes when he wasn't suppose to have them. Everyone was pretty comfortable with him being a little around camp. And if you weren't, you were basically shunned on. Jason and Annabeth were some of the people who watched him the most, surprisingly Clarisse was the third best babysitter.

He down at Percy when he saw him squirming. Percy slowly opened his eyes before blinking a few times and grabbing onto Jason's shirt tighter. Jason put his bookmark in before putting his book down.

"Heya Perc, how'd you sleep?" Jason asked, ruffling Percy's hair. Percy babbled a little before whining. Jason sat them both up and placed him on his lap. "If someone pouty?" He teased, receiving a long blink by Percy. Percy whined again before clawing at Jason's shirt.

Now Jason, and his parental mind, had no idea what this meant. Jason stared at him before getting up, placing Percy on his hip. He bounced Percy a little before handing him his Nemo plush. Percy grabbed it before trying putting it into his mouth. Luckily the plush was bigger than his mouth and the fin was as big as his hand. Jason took it out of his mouth, making Percy try it again. Jason put the plush back onto the bed and booped Percy's nose.

"You can't eat your stuffie, Hun. They're not good for you," Jason joked a little. Percy stared at him before going teary eyed. Truth was, he was hungry. And Jas wasn't getting the message! Jason noticed Percy's tears and dried them. "What's wrong?"

Percy started to whimper before clawing at his shirt. Usually Annabeth got the message if he did that. But Jason, he did not get the message. Jason bounced him again, which made Percy upset. Percy began to cry again, which was making Jason worry. What did he want? Did he do something wrong? Why was Percy fussy? What should he do?? He grabbed the blanket from the bed and swaddled Percy in it, which made him cry harder and louder. Well he definitely wasn't sleepy. He un-swaddled Percy and patted his back. Percy was crying loudly and was squirming around.

"I'm sorry, Hun. I don't know what you want," Jason frowned. He was upset that he couldn't help out his baby. And Percy was upset he wasn't eating by now.

"Do you want someone else? Are you tired? Do you want your chew toys? Are you hungry?" Percy quieted a little at the last one. It hit Jason that Percy was probably hungry. Gods was he an idiot. Percy is always hungry after naps.

Jason quickly made a bottle of formula and put it in a bottle. Percy immanently latched onto the nipple as it was put in his mouth. Honestly, Jason wanted to face palm right now. Was he an idiot? Yeah. Did he get it right in the end? Yeah but that doesn't mean he's not stupid.

"I'm sorry, Perc. I didn't mean to make you wait for so long," Jason apologized. He saw Percy give him a cute angry face as he continued to drink the milk. "I know, I know. I'm stupid." Percy seemed satisfied by that. Jason chuckled at that and kissed his forehead.

Percy wiggled a little when he was done with his bottle. Jason burped Percy, Percy throwing up a little on his shirt and smiling at him after. Jason laughed at how innocent Percy looked and wiped his face and shirt with a burp rag. He kissed Percy's forehead and sat him on his lap as they sat back on the bed. Percy almost backwards before Jason caught him. In a mix of freaking out and laughing. Percy grabbed onto his shirt and rested his head on his chest.