Road Trip

~Hellow my Little Beans!~

Today's Oneshot was requested by the dazzling,

@stollmyheart  

Little: Leo
Caregiver: The seven, but mostly Hazel

Well then, let's get rolling!

"Move over!"

"Percy get your head back in the car!"

"Does anyone need to go pee? There should be a quickstop a few minutes from here."

"Hazel I swear to the gods if you throw up I'm gonna-"

"Hey my favorite songs on!"

Chaos.

So, so much chaos.

The seven had decided to go on a road trip. It was a six hour car drive from Percy's house to their destination. Jason was driving, Frank was in shot gun. Everyone was pretty much randomly placed around. Hazel felt nauseous. It didn't help that Leo was sitting next to her in the back. Where no windows were. There was a space between them but still, he didn't want vomit between them.

"Annabeth," Leo whispered, tapping Annabeth's shoulder. It was lucky that she was in front of him. She turned around and raised her eyebrow. "Do you have any bags?"

Annabeth looked at Hazel and put on a sympathetic smile, "I should."

She dug into her backpack and pulled out a garbage bag. She handed it to Hazel, who thanked her. Leo leaned back in his seat and looked out the window. He noticed the clouds outside and smiled.

He began to make shapes out of them. He saw a star, a a doggie, even a dinosaur! Leo giggled to himself as he kept on imagining things. He looked through his playlists and put on his littlespace one.

Leo wasn't fully big when he went into the car. It bugged him all morning. He thought that the feeling would go away mid car drive, but it didn't. He decided to try and brush it off but clearly it hadn't worked.

Leo hadn't even noticed he was slipping. He began to kick his feet and hum along to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. His thumb slowly made his way to his mouth until he was lucking on it lightly. He knew his friends wouldn't want him to, always saying that it was yucky. But he didn't have his paci with him! He left all his little supplies back home.

"Hey, Perc," Piper said as she looked to her side. Percy had a middle seat, right next to Annabeth and Piper. "Check if Leo's alive, I'm looking at the nearest restaurants at the hotel we're staying at. He hasn't said anything for seven minutes, that's not normal."

"I'm sure he's not dead . . . But if he is I want his dog," Percy joked. Piper gasped and smacked his side.

"Rude! You know I already called that!"

"Ouch! Whatever," Percy scoffed, looking behind him as Piper went back to her phone. He saw Leo smiling while looking outside, sucking his thumb as well. He thought for a second before reaching over and tapping his leg. Leo jolted and looked at him. "Lee, are you small right now?"

"Mhm," Leo nodded his head. Percy chuckled nervously. He had slipped? On a road trip? It wasn't the worst thing to happen but still. They didn't have anything for him!

"Alright bud, should I tell the others?" Percy asked. Leo thought about it before nodding. It wouldn't be the worst.

Hazel caught onto their conversation. As Percy went to tell the others Hazel tapped Leo's hand. Leo looked her and smiled.

"Heya kiddy, do you have any of your supplies?" Hazel asked. Leo's smile changed into a frown. "Well, I did bring Mr. Cheese. I'm sure he wouldn't mind playing with you!"

Hazel took out a kitty plush from her backpack. Mr. Cheese was what she named it. It was a stupid name yeah, but oh well. Hazel got it from an arcade game Frank won. Sometimes Hazel would play with Leo when he brought out his dragon plushie, Festus! Leo was saddened that he didn't bring his friend, but lit up when he saw Mr. Cheese.

"Weally?" Leo asked, wiggling in his seat.

"Yep!" Hazel laughed as Leo took his friend. Leo squeezed the cat and giggled.

"Tankies Haz!" Leo exclaimed. Hazel smiled back before holding her stomach. This was not her best time right now.

But she did notice something. Leo usually said tanks when he felt older. But now he was saying tankies, something he only said when he felt around 2-3. She hadn't thought that he was so young! She noticed him slip his thumb back in his mouth.

"Ah, no no. There might be germs," Hazel warned as she removed his thumb. Leo whined loudly. "I know you don't have your paci right now bud but you can't put your thumb in your mouth."

"But- But-" Leo sputtered. He huffed and hugged Mr. Cheese. In his mind, Hazel was being unfair! Very, very unfair! He didn't have his paci with him. He wanted one, he really should of prepared for this. "Fine!"

"Good boy," Hazel chuckled, patting his head.

"Jasooooon! She's touching me!" Percy complained as Piper pointed at him. She wasn't touching him but was very close to it.

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"Nu-uh!"

"Yeah-huh!"

"I swear to the gods I will turn this car around!" Jason threatened. Piper and Percy went quiet before quickly going back to their own things. Leo giggled to himself and yawned.

"Are you getting sleepy?" Hazel asked. Leo nodded and Hazel patted her lap.

"How about you have a nappy, hmm? I'll wake you when we have a stop," Hazel suggested. Leo gasped and immanently layed his head on her lap. It wasn't the most comfy thing, since he still had his seat belt. But of well.

A few minutes passed and Hazel noticed Leo's thumb went back to his mouth. Instead of fighting him, she just took off her jacket and layed it on him. She wouldn't mind a rule broken for a friend.

Hope you all enjoyed this oneshot. Any grammar mistakes or request you can always inform me of!

~Bye bye for now my Little Beans! Make sure to have a unhealthy snack! >:3~