Little Grover

CG: Juniper

Little: Grover

Requester: @thecookiecrumbles_69    

"Grover, come here please," Juniper called from 

Grover looked over at her, half of a soda can in his mouth. The other dryads cooed as he got up and waddled over to her. He was hanging out with them cause they were calling him cute and giving him food. But when Mommy calls he always makes sure to leave his small fan group!

"Wha Mommy?" Grover asked, still eating the soda can. Juniper chuckled and handed him a scarf. "Oooh! It's pwetty!"

"I made it for you. It is getting colder now and you need to keep warm," Juniper smiled, booping his nose. Grover dropped his soda can and Juniper helped him with the scarf.

Once he had it on, he tried eating an end part.

"Ah ah ah! No, you get to wear it, not eat it," she stated. Grover whined and then hugged her.

"Thankies!" he exclaimed. Juniper smiled and hugged him tightly. Suddenly Grover had a great idea!

"Mommy wanna come play wif us? I wanna play tag!" he asked, breaking the hug and jumping up and down.

"Tag sounds like a great game to play," Juniper said as he lead her towards the group.

Tag was much better that Hide and Seek. Which was not a game you want to play with Dryads. Still, Grover loved it. And how could anyone ever say no to an adorable baby like him?

I wish this was longer but I had no ideas on how to extend it '~'
It was super fun to write tho!

Hope you all enjoyed!