Regressor Annabeth w/ CG Percy & Sally

It was rare for Annabeth to get sick, but when she did, it hit her hard.

She was laying on the couch in Sally's apartment. She didn't feel good. She felt icky, and small. SHe didn't want to get up. But she also wanted to do things. She hated feeling so helpless.

Her head was in Percy's lap, and they were watching some cartoon that while Annabeth loved, she was deeming a bit too bright for her eyes right now. But Percy was scratching her head, and she didn't want to move.

"How you feeling, Wise Girl?" Percy asked softly.

"Trampled by horsies," Annabeth grumbled, hiding her face in the blanket Percy had wrapped her.

"Well that feels very not good," Percy frowned, brushing some hair out of her face. "Do you wanna eat anything? Crackers or something?"

"Noooooo!" Annabeth whined, burying deeper into her blanket.

Before Percy could continue to fuss over his baby, Sally walked into the room. She had a steaming bowl, probably of some soup. A sippy of juice and a damp washcloth.

"Here you go, Sweetie," she smiled, setting the items on the table, except for the cloth. "This should help."

Annabeth tried to sit up, but Sally quickly leaned her against the pillows, so she was at least propped up, "No, no, you rest. Percy will help you.

Percy picked up the bowl of soup, carefully holding a spoonful to Annabeth's mouth, "Mom's chicken soups the best, you'll feel better in no time." He wanted to at least try to cheer her up.

Annabeth smiled a bit as she had some, "Its yummy."

Sally placed the damp cloth on Annabeth's forehead, "There, this should help with the fever. Do you wanna change the channel?"

"Or some water?" Percy offered. "More tynoel? Or Niquil? Where's your stuffie-"

"Perc," Sally put her hand on his shoulder. "Let her breathe, honey."

"She's dying, Mom!" Percy frowned, gesturing to Annabeth. "Look at her!"

". . . Meanie," Annabeth huffed, looking at Sally for help.

"Percy, don't be mean," Sally said firmly, ruffling Annabeth's hair. "Do you want me to feed you instead of this big bully, Sweetie?"

"Mhm!" Annabeth nodded, trying to squirm away from Percy.

Percy scoffed, rolling his eyes. But honestly, as long as his Wise Girl got better, he really didn't mind playing the villain for a bit.