Little Jason w/ CG Nico & Will

"Eggs, butter, milk, Jason don't eat that, chocolate chips," Will read off the ingredients, removing a wooden spoon from Jason's mouth. Jason whined, receiving a pat on the shoulder from Nico. "I know, do you want a teether or something?"

"No, can we make cookies now?" Jason asked impatiently. 

He was over today to help make cookies with Nico and Will. He didn't mean to slip earlier, but neither Nico nor Will seemed to mind. In fact, they got more ingredients because, in Nico's words, every little should get more cookies . . . And they wanted to see if Jason was going to have a sugar rush for Piper or his roommate to deal with.

"We have to spray the pan," Nico said, eating some chocolate chips.

"Nico! Those are ingredients," Will complained, trying to snatch the packed away from him.

"I bought an extra pack literally for me to munch on!" Nico quickly handed Jason the pack. "Jason, guard those!"

"Jason, give me those please," Will held out his hand.

"Uh, Nico said they're his," Jason looked uncertain.

". . . Fine. Nico, get the measuring things," Will said, grabbing the instructions. "Okay, ovens prepped, and I need a small bowl with flour, baking soda, and salt."

"I've got it," Nico said, handing Will the stuff.

Jason frowned, putting the chocolate chips on the table, "I wanna help."

"How about you stir that bowl together so it's all mixed?" Will smiled. "Nico will help you out."

"Okay! Messuring, Jason, you're a smart cookie, wanna help me count?" Nico asked. "We need 2 1/4 cups of flours. And I don't think i can do all that math by myself."

"That's easy, Nico," Jason smiled, helping Nico scoop the flour into the bowl. "It's that easy!"

It was really easy, but Nico wanted to make Jason feel included, and smart.

"Woah, that was really easy, you're right!" Nico hummed, grabbing another measuring cup. "Now, we need 1/2 salt. Which means we need to find the one that says 1 and a 2 under it."

Jason frown, but grabbed the measuring cup. He pointed a number, and Nico shook his head. He pointed to another number, and Nico gave a thumbs up.

"Nice one! I'll pout the right amount, and you can pour it in," Nico said, pouting in the salt.

Numbers were tricky sometimes. It wasn't often that Jason regressed enough to not understand certain numbers, but it prove to Nico and Jason that he needed a bit more help than usual.

Wich also meant that he wasn't allowed near the stove, but that was okay.

Nico also let Jason pout in the baking soda, and stir it. Well, he helped him stir it just a little bit. Jason was a big boy, he didn't need someone's help! 

. . . But he also wanted the cookies to be yummy, and he didn't want to knock out the containers by accident. Which he did, but it was okay! He just had to stir gently.

"Do we wanna add in nuts?" Nico asked Will. "Chocolate chips and nuts? It's not a bad combination."

"You're insane," Will scoffed, smiling as he finished making his part of the batter, which involved eggs and butter.

"Well the recipe calls for nuts," Nico said, looking over Will's shoulder.

"When have you ever stuck to the rules?"

"I want to add nuts to the cookies."

"Well-"

"I'm done mixing," Jason said, interrupting their arguing. "Do we add it in?"

"Oh, yeah, we've got to mix the two doughs together," Nico said, grabbing

"Can I mix?" Jason asked.

"Eeeeh, you can mix in the chocolate chips, okay- Will! I thought you said no eating the chocolate chips," Nico said as Will grabbed some chocolate chips.

"Huh? . . . I don't remember saying that," Will chuckled, grabbing more.

"You are such a pain sometimes. Jason, how about you and I go put on a movie to watch while Will finishes up?" Nico suggested. "I'm sure it'd be much more fun that having to wait for the cookies to bake."

Jason frowned, "But I wanna help."

"You can help me choose a movie," Nico smiled, leading Jason into the living room. He didn't really protest further, mostly since Nico grabbed his chocolate chip bag, much to Will's dismay. "The rest of the stuff has to do with the oven, and you're too little to touch that. . . We can watch Octonauts."

"Octonauts!" Jason gasped, excitedly pulling Nico to the couch. "Come on! Come on!"

Making cookies was fun.