Little Nico and Will

I had a huge prompt in my head so I wrote a chapter on it. Good? Bad? Sad? Pissed off?

"Hey Neeks can ya keep up?" Percy asked playfully as he noticed how Nico tracked slower behind them.

"Oh haha," Will laugh mockingly, sticking out his tongue. He was holding Nico's hand as they walked. Nico's pace was slower than the others and with Will saying with him, the group was losing daylight.

"Guys this is serious. Nightfall is coming soon and unless we wanna camp out here we need to keep on walking to the nearest motel," Annabeth scolded the two.

"Got that Wise girl!" Percy smirked, doing finger guns.

"My gods," Annabeth shook her head, grabbing Percy's hands.

"You alright?" Will asked his boyfriend in a hush voice. Nico nodded and darted his eyes to the side. "Sunshine I know your lying. I know you've slipped, or are right now at least. You don't have to worry though. Once we get to the motel we can cuddle and-"

"No! I'm big," he replied in a whiny pout, his voice higher than earlier.

"Yeah right," Will gave him an unimpressed face before going into a soft smile. "It's okay to slip. It doesn't bother me-"

"But quest!"

"Yes, we are on a quest, but we're nearing the motel soon. I know how much you love cuddling and we can just lay down and cuddle. I could feed youuu~" Will said in a taunting singing voice. Nico thought about it for a second before shaking his head.

"N-No. Being small on quest is bad, I-I-I-I need to be big," Nico said, his voice a little like it's normal self but still higher. Will could see it. How Nico was slipping. And how hard he was trying to push it back. But he didn't need to. The quest wasn't anything big. It was actually not even necessary. But that's not what Mr. D said.

"Baby, you don't have t-"

"MINOTAUR!!!" Percy shouted as him and Annabeth dove to the side.

Will grip tightened as he ran to the side, dragging Nico along. He wrapped his arms protectively as they fell to the ground. Luckily just in time as a second late would of gotten his killed. Will got up, no longer holding Nico, and grabbed out his bow. The Minotaur looked like it was the original's twice removed.

"Stay there!" he demanded as he tried to shoot at the Minotaur. Although he wasn't the best he was still very good, being a child of Apollo.

As the other three fought off the monster Nico stared in fright. If he hadn't slipped yet he had fully slipped now. He was terrified of the monster. It scared the poor baby. He stumble stood up and watched as the others fought. Hearing Annabeth and Percy yell at him to help fight. Nico whimpered slightly. Why did Annabeth and Percy want him to fight? Was he in trouble? Daddy told him not to fight. Wasn't he also too little to fight? Or . . . was it really a bad time to slip? If so, did Daddy lie? No, Daddy doesn't lie. Maybe Nico should try to help-

"Nico don't you dare touch that sword!" Will threatened.

"Will are you mental or something?!" Annabeth lectured him.

"I'm pretty sure demigods only have ADHD and Dyslexia! Not madness!" Percy yelled at him. Pausing for a second. "Or does that come the more you know your a demigod?"

Soon the Minotaur noticed that the three moving demigods kept putting up a fight, one was like a deer in headlights. He charged at Nico. What should he do? Move. He has to move. Nico tried to move, he really did. But fear kept him frozen still. He couldn't move. No matter how much he tried. He looked up as the Minotaur swung his axe. He squeezed his eyes, waiting for impact.