Little Alex & Magnus: Attacker

Prompt 1: or if you are okay with doing any riordanverse character little magnus or alex with the other being cg. Dunno plots

Requested by @civ6halfblood  

Prompt 1: If your ok doing any other of ricks characters can you do a little Alex with Magnus

Requested by @KatieTamaki   

I AM POINTING THIS OUT RIGHT NOW:

I have not read any of the books that have to do with this certain series. Writing this I knew was going to be a challenge because I knew nothing. I briefly skimmed over Alex's and Magnus's wiki bio things to get some sort of knowledge. This being said I have no idea what Floor 19 is. Which means I'll take knowledge about this series, even spoilers, but no hate.

A little bit about this oneshot:
Since I know literally nothing, I am making this as they are 'roommates' in high school. I am going to make Alex the sassiest person I know and in this oneshot they are going to use she/her pronous, which will change if I ever write about her again. Now, onto the challenge I actually had a decent time writing.

"I'm home!" Alex shouted as he entered his dorm room. He heard stuff move as he locked the door behind him. He set his bag on the floor as Alex appeared in the doorway.

"Maggie!" she smiled, running over to Alex and tackling him into a hug.

"Woah, you're happy. Someone die?" he asked. Alex glared at him as a pout form on her face.

"Nu," she huffed, pulled herself out of the hug. "Stupid face."

"Oh!- Heyyy, no cursing," he warned her, making her giggle. Well, at least he knows now that she slipped and no one died. Yet. "Alright, how about we go and play with some blocks?"

"Nu, fashion show!" Alec pumped her fist in the air. Magnus chuckled but went along with it.

"Alright, but if you dare try putting me in a tux, Little One," he jokenly threaten. Alex questioned it for a second before pulling him to her bedroom.

Magnus did end up wearing a tux for one of the photos. It was his less favorite outfit Alex owned. It was a bit tight and match his eyes too much that they just blended in. It popped out his hair though. Alex was the one that got dressed up more, Magnus took the photos. By the end of it Magnus was in some flannel jacket with jeans and a white shirt. Alex was in black skirt overall and a green and white long sleeve shirt that had a small heart near the top right.

"Well don't you look pretty?" Magnus said as he picked Alex up. 

Alex smiled proudly as she exclaimed, "I made us both pretty!"

"Yeah you did. How about we get something to eat now?" Magnus suggested. It was around lunch time anyways. Alex thought for a moment before playing with Magnus's jacket string.

"Frosted flakes," she decided, throwing the string into Magnus's face.

"Alright," Magnus smiled, carrying Alex into the kitchen.

He set her on the counter and grabbed out two bowls. Alex began to swing her feet as Magnus made two bowls of cereal. Alex grabbed out two spoons and chucked them at Magnus, who luckily caught them. Looking innocent when he looked at her. Magnus skilled lecturing her and handed her her food.

"Wanna go watch something while eating?" he asked, getting a head shake in response. "Alright, how about after we finish we play with some toys?"

Alex shrugged and continued to eat her food. Magnus got the hint that she was trying to eat and stopped talking. They finished their food pretty quickly, since it was just cereal, and Alex wanted to play with her blocks. What Magnus didn't predict was that once Alex build a tall wall, she knocked it down on him. Making all the blocks fall on him. Magnus pouted as he got out of the block pile. Alex giggled at his face expression. Which lead to Magnus tickling her in revenge. Yep, it's pretty fun to watch Alex when she's in her headspace. When if he gets attacked every fifteen minutes.