Little Annabeth w/ CG Reyna

"World domination! That's what we've gotta do, Mr. Cuddles," Annabeth explained to her stuffed animal. They were sitting in the meeting room, which Annabeth technically wasn't supposed to be in, but that didn't matter right now! Right now, they were having a tea party, which was actually a secret plan for world domination! "We've gotta discuss how we're going to do it! And we've gotta be super secret about it-"

"Darling, what are you doing?" Reyna asked as she entered the room.

"Um, we're having a tea party!" Annabeth lied.

"Oh really? That's not what the whiteboard says," Reyna pointed towards the small whiteboard next to Annabeth, which read World Domination Plans. "You know you're not supposed to be in here."

"We're not doing snuffing!" Annabeth quickly flipped the whiteboard, which read Princess Tea Party. "See! We're having a tea party!"

"Very clever, but it's not going to work on me," Reyna said as she erased the whiteboard.

"Bullstuffies," Annabeth pouted.

"Hey, it's not my fault that you weren't quick enough," Reyna teased. Annabeth blew raspberries at her. "Pouty, pouty! How about we head out of here and head back to my place? We can get some lunch. There doesn't seem to be any food at this 'tea party'."

"Hmmm, okay. But only 'cause Mr. Cuddles is hungry!" Annabeth decided. She grabbed Mr. Cuddles and followed Reyna back towards her place.

"So, you wanna fill me in on your plans?" Reyna asked.

"Nope! Only me and Mr. Cudddles get to know," Annabeth stuck her tongue out at her, looking very proud in herself.

"What? But then I can't give you advice," Reyna nudged her.

"Nope! You don't get to know nothing," Annabeth smiled.

"Meanie," Reyna huffed, crossing her arms. "Fine, be like that. Guess I'll have to make a plan to counter your plan."

"Noooo, you can't do that!" Annabeth glared.

"Oh yes I can," Reyna stuck her tounge as her.

"Nuh-uh," Annabeth pouted.

"Okay, I guess I won't," Reyna sighed. "Shame, I think I'd make a great plan for world domination."

"Hmm, I'll think about letting you join. Oh! Can we go to the garden?" Annabeth asked. "It's very nice there. I like it."

"The garden of Bacchus? Oh course," Reyna said. Then she smirked. "Wanna race? I bet I'll beat you!"

"What?! No, I'll beat you!" Annabeth shook her head.

"Ready set go!" Reyna said as she began to jog.

"What?! Hey, get back here!" Annabeth shouted as she jogged after. Reyna laughed and slowed herself, letting Annabeth run a little ahead of her. After the garden, she'd probably need a nap. And to work on those plans together.