Chapter Twenty-Six: Before Hand

Recap: Again, the comfort of his bed is unimaginable...
"Comfortable?", he asked.
I nodded, "it's much more comfy than the pallet.. although I'm grateful for that too.. but.. the pallet on the floor makes your room.. look messy, so maybe we can pick it up.. and I'll just stay on the floor.",
"But that's not fair to you.. and the seasons are changing so it'll be getting colder. You'll get sick.",
"No.. it's fine, that doesn't matter.. I just think your room should be more presentable.. for the omega princesses..", I mumbled.
"I think... it'd be better that way, I'll still be in here, and with a cleaner more open looking room.. it'd be more presentable than having some blankets and a small pillow laid out on the floor next to your bed", i sniffled a bit looking at him.

I felt the mattress move with an exhale from Kacchan.
"Are you hungry at all?..", i asked.
"No I ate after I got back. Next time I won't leave you alone.",
"Hm... you can do whatever you'd like.. you just got up so quietly, and when I looked up you were gone so I thought I made you upset..",
"Huh? No, I just thought you wanted to be alone since you hid under my cape. So, I left.", he sighed closing his eyes.

I nodded a bit. "Well.. it doesn't matter now", I yawned nuzzling my head down into his pillows. "Thankyou.. for letting me sleep here",

"Mhm...",
——

After that night I did end up picking up all those blankets on the floor. And frankly I was right, his room looks so much nicer without them.

Princess Gurotz will meet Kacchan at lunch.. So Kacchan will have to go downstairs to eat today. And it's a lot more formal this way anyways.

But before lunch I need to heavily deep clean his room, I've definitely been slacking the last few days and I miss counted the days, so I can't procrastinating this morning.

I already picked up the things off the floor, I've straightened up the bathroom, and I've made Kacchans breakfast. So all the easy things are done.

"Deku.",
"H-huh?", I jumped looking at him. "I-is something wrong?",

"No. It'a just.. if I have to go downstairs and eat, so you can't make my lunch.. and the other servants are shit at making food, so could you do it instead?", he grumbled.
"O-oh.. I'm.. I can't do that... and I'm afraid I'm not even allowed to be down there during your guys lunch either.",

"What?! That's fucking stupid!",
I flinched as he raised his voice. "Wh-what?..", I stared at him as his stood walking over to me quickly. "A-ah.. I'm sorry.. I-I'm sorry", I stepped back. Why does he look so angry, I haven't done anything..

"Stop. Stop it.", he grumbled. He's not angry..?

"You're going to be down there with me, no matter what. Besides, no one can tell me otherwise. And if you don't want to stand, you can sit next to me.",
I nodded softly. "Well.. I-I need to clean.. so..", I furrowed my brows and looked down walking around him and out of his room.

Why does he want me down there... why.. I don't want to be around a bunch of royals... the king and queen will be down there too. And then a princess.. that's four too many. Kacchan is the only royal I want to see.. and he's enough.. but.. queen bakugo is really nice.. so I think it'll be ok.. I've never met the king though.. and then the princess...

Why does he want me down there with him... hopefully.. hopefully Iida will be down there too.. because he works directly for the king and queen.. but I don't know if us servants are allowed to be in the dinning room with the royals.