Chapter Thirty-Four: Against mine

Recap: Judging by what I've seen, from Luxanna, is that shes set on aiding her kingdom. Her speech.. is.. very monotone and proper.. she sounds like she thinks logically. Thinking that way, and her speech- manipulation seems easy.. like she said to Kacchan twice, aiding her kingdom seems to be top priority, however she made it clear she isn't here to fall in love. Which may have convinced Kacchan into going along with her. Is Kacchan that dumb though..? Her words are so simple but they have much meaning behind them- does Kacchan know that?..

I let out a sigh looking at the bedroom door as it opens.
"Oh good you didn't move." Kacchan smiles a bit walking towards me.

I nodded as he laid next to me. "Of course I didn't.." I mumbled looking away as he rested his head against my shoulder.
"So you moved earlier while I wasn't here, right? You hurt your hip again, huh?"
"N-nooo... d-definitely noot.." I avoid eye contact.
"You did! You little shit! I told you not to get up didn't?! Right? Right?" He sat up looking at me.
"W-well!! I-i.. I just thought if I could stand then I'd be fine!" I looked at him as he was smiling at me. He's not angry, he's joking with me..?

"You're not angry?.." I mumbled.
"Oh I'm pissed, however, the way you denied it was funny, so I can't be mad." His smile faded, but I can tell he's still in a good mood.
"Hey uh.. Kacchan.."
"Hm?" He moved laying back down. I watched as we made eye contact; his eyes are so red..
"Uhm.. uh... do you think.. how.. I want-"
"Spit it out already."
"Ah-! I-I wanna heal faster! S-so I can be of help more! I-I want to be able to walk around with you! A-and I want to continue making food for you! A-and I wanna g-go to your hide out again- with you!"
I scanned his face in a slight panic. His expression turned confused then he smiled and began to laugh.

My faced heated- my face feels hot, my cheeks are red..
I covered my face as his laughing didn't stop.

Did I say something wrong?.. why's he laughing?..
He quieted down and moved my hands. "So, what's so interesting in being my servant? Or do just like sticking to me like leech desperate for blood, hm?"

"A-ah.. well.. ma- no.. I just.. I mean.. k-kinda?"
"I see" he chuckled in response. "that's cute."

"C-cute-?"
"Anyways." He started and laid his head on my shoulder. "The princess, lets talk about her."
"What about her?" I asked.
"She's simple.. and we both want the same simple thing, I think marrying her is the best choice, not for love, but.. you know for our kingdoms."
"Huh?... o-o.. oh yeah.. right.. I think.. I-it's also a good ch-choice.. fo-for the kingdoms..", I mumbled looking away.

My heart aches.. my heart aches so bad, I hate the idea of him marrying someone.

Although.. that's just a thought and feeling I'll have to disregard.. due to.. me being his servant and all..

"Deku? How about.. after you're all healed up, we go and visit our hideout area, and then after we go visit the elf's tribe?"
"Elves?.." I look at him.

There's elves?..

"Yeah.. they can use magic.. like grimoire mages. Anything that's too damaged they can heal.."
"Ah.. we don't have to go through that.. how about.. after the next princess, then we go visit?.. take a two week break from princesses.."
"Are you sure? Alright then." He sighed and moves closer to me then paused. "Hmn?" I glanced at him.
"Deku.. can you move your lower body at all?.." he mumbled sitting up.
"N-no I hurt my hip again... I told you that-"
"Can I look?" He muttered moving the blanket off.
"Doesn't seem like I have much of a choice.." I mumbled looking away.

He moves his cape away looking at my hip.
"Holy fuck.. god damnit Deku.. it's.. out of socket again."
"I can tell-"
"And you didn't say anything?" He growled looking at me.
"Well.. I.. I just.. sorry.." I glanced away.

"I have to push it back-"
"No!! No! No! It'll hurt! It'll hurt so no! No!" I yelled looking at him, and I don't regret it in the least.

He shook his head moving on top of me placing his hands on my hips.

"K-Kacchan?? G-get off- that hurts!.. please!" My eyes tears up looking at him.
He leaned down closer. "Just relax. We cant leave it like this, it'll only get worse." He muttered pressing against my right hip.

"Ngh- K-Kacchan!! Kacchan please!! Please!! Please no!" I shouted.
"Relax.." he grumbled releasing, very soft pheromones.
"Take a deep breath, and-" he stopped talking pushing my hip roughly back into place.

"Ungh- Ah!!-"
My voice fell short, the pain sending my body into a shock, not only that.. but Kacchans.. Kacchans.. he.. his lips are against mine..

My mind and vision became clouded and stuffy as I lost consciousness.

If only I could stay awake, for just a few more seconds..