🔪 Scars || EXTRA

"Ray, bring me the alcohol pads and bandages." 

"Why?" He asked, laying down at the foot of my bed.

"Just do it." I hissed. 

He groaned, lazily getting up and bringing me the medical supplies. "Happy now?"

I tugged his collar, forcing him on his knees. His face was inches away from mine. He averted his gaze, staring at the wall next to me. I brushed away his bangs, tracing the dried blood around the cut. "If it's about that, I'll be fine." He stammered,  trying to get up. 

I pulled him back down. "What happened to you?" I asked, ripping open the packaged gauze. I dabbed at the wound lightly, trying to keep the pain minimal. He winced. "I tried to keep her in the kitchen. But when things got ugly, she pulled out a knife and swung. Thank god it was only my face," He laughed. I wiped away the blood gently, looking at his soft gray eyes. 

"I love your face." I admitted, trying to keep a blush off my cheeks. 

"It would be better if you didn't." His expression turned dark, his hands trembling. "This- This is all my fault. I couldn't keep her under control so Norman got caught. What if- What if it wasn't Norman but you? How could I live with myself?" 

"Ray..." I whispered quietly, holding his hands. 

"Please, stay away from me." He shoved his hand into his pockets, standing up. 

"I don't want to kill another human being. Especially you." He disappeared from the room, the door clicking behind him.