✨ A Little Bit of Magic ✨

⭐️ "Magic isn't infinite. There's a pool we all borrow from, a community cauldron and our wands are our spoons." ⭐️

A fantasy world full of magic, starring Emma, Norman, Ray, and y/n! You attend Grace Field Academy, a magic school for aspiring wizards and witches who want a future in sorcery. The prestigious academy house only equally the most intelligent and promising students. You were promised the seat very early on in your life, after a traumatizing incident that proved the strength of your powers. Though most kids work their butts off keeping their grades good, you slack, you sleep, you don't seem to care about anything. But how can you? The memories still haunt you. The shadows still follow from that terrible night. You're on the verge of failing, your temper is terrible, and you only have three friends. One of them you're not sure even is your friend.

His name is Ray.

You, Emma, Norman, and Ray spent your childhoods together. After the accident, Ray started to stray away from you, leaving you to depend on Emma and Norman. Finally, after years of silence and teetering the verge of expulsion, Ray decides to re-enter your broken life, as a tutor.

The world of magic is wondrous, beautiful, mystifying and enchanting, full of unknown and unbound power. But of course, in every world with power, there is someone who wants to take it, for their own selfish wants and desires. Evil always lives.

How will you deal with the sudden introduction of Ray in your daily life? Will you click and flow or break and burn? You navigate the stormy rivers of love and infatuation, whilst learning how unstable and dangerous magic can become in the wrong hands. It's live or die, as you finally confront your past.

🌙 Inspired by: 🌙
🌟 Star vs. the Forces of Evil 🌟
⚡️ Harry Potter ⚡️
💫 Genshin Impact 💫

A Little Bit of Magic

|| COMING SOON ||