💫 My Muse || Chapter 125 pt. 1

It was all in motion. My plan to destroy the demon's Neverland and turn it into a paradise for children. It's unfortunate that y/n and Ray couldn't join us. But when they return from their journey, I'll be sure to celebrate with them. The rest of their party returned to the hideout, frowns across all their faces. "They're gone." Zack had said, recalling their mysterious disappearance. I wonder where her desperation brought her. To another world, perhaps? It's no matter. We march tomorrow, to the demon capital. And I've created a force to be reckoned with.

"Is it ready?" Cislo asked, stepping into my office. I nodded, turning to Vincent with a canister of the gas in his hand. He took a syringe of the substance, showcasing it's effects. A small demon the shape of a mouse was kept inside of a cage. One of many test subjects. With a whiff of the gas, it screeched loudly, it's tiny body turning to ash and dust. "The Boss is a genius." Vincent smiled, discarding the creature's remains. "No, not a genius. More than that." I chuckled, smiling at him. "No need to flatter me, Vincent." Cislo was silent, sweating nervously in the corner of my room. "Everything... Everything will be fine, right? And the two Cursed Bloods? They'll be taken care of?" I folded my hands over each other, nodding slowly. Vincent replied for me, feeding another demon a taste of the gas. "Of course, Cislo. The Boss even managed to find the elusive Gilan and persuade it to fight for our revolution." Another deathly screeching filled the room, making the boy shiver. Vincent's voice was firm. "The capital, the Cursed Blood... Everything is taken care of."