⭐ My Muse || Chapter 108

"He what?" I stuffed my face into a pillow, screaming as loud as I could. Norman's face was frozen, a small grin starting to peak out. He started to laugh, dropping a pen and slamming his desk. "It's not funny!" I hissed, throwing the pillow onto the floor. "I was dueling him! We were dueling! And you saw how he said that shit to me last time- I decided to swear him in as my arch nemesis- I don't- I don't understand-" The white haired boy wiped away a tear, still chuckling every once in a while. He sighed deeply, gazing at me patiently. "So what do you want to do now, y/n?" I threw my hands into the air. "I dunno? Move on? I'm sick and tired of these games with him. He doesn't appreciate me! He called me a slut!" "You called you a slut, he just agreed." Norman said, sipping his tea. I rolled my eyes, flopping back down. "You're no help, weirdo." 

He picked the pen back up, finishing some paperwork. "Do you remember the day Isabella broke your leg?" I nodded, grimacing. How could I forget? The leg was discolored, scars running from the knee to my ankle. It's not something that could slip my mind. "Do you remember what I said to you that day?" I shook my head no, pulling myself up. "What did you say that day, Norman?" His cheeks flushed light pink, the hand holding the pen becoming a little shaky. "I don't remember exactly what I said... Just that it was cringey." "Mhm," I giggled, leaning on the armrest of the couch. "I asked you if you had spoken with Ray, because you two were fighting during that time... And you said no... And then I told you that I wasn't Ray, but I would sure as hell treat you better..." I snorted, holding in a chuckle. Norman was... surprisingly cute... 

I walked to his side, pulling his rolly chair out of it's nook underneath the desk. "Does that offer still stand?" I asked, stepping in between his legs. He hugged my waist, glancing at up at me. "Of course, y/n." "Then, I'll be in your care. Please treat me better than Ray." The pale boy in front of me turned bright red, his sapphire eyes glistening under the lights. "A- Are you joking?" I shook my head no, tilting his face upwards. I pressed my lips against his, blushing. "I'll be your girlfriend, Norman." 

Was this out of spite? Probably. Definitely. I pulled on one of Minerva's white suits. Norman's closet was filled with them. "How do we look?" I giggled, dragging him outside. Emma laughed, squeezing my cheeks. "Like a power couple." Norman's white fur coat was strung over my shoulders, the two of us pretending to be mafia bosses. I slid on a pair of sunglasses, acting a little too badass for what I was. "Barbara." I nodded my head, pulling down the shades. She burst out laughing, ruffling my hair. "What are you doing?" "Spending time with my homie, yo." Norman repressed a chuckle, clearing his throat loudly. "How about the black haired one?" She whisper shouted into my ear. I rolled my eyes, taking Norman's hand. "Neva heard of that dude, yo." I caught a glimpse of Ray's confused face from across the street. I swung Norman's arm around my shoulder, posing dramatically for Anna and Nat. His frown turned into a smirk really quickly. "So that's how we're playing this game?" He seemed ask, gray eyes smiling. I gave him a fierce smirk back. "Yeah, bitch." 

--------------------------------------

no, using norman to get back at ray and make him jealous will have absolutely no emotional or psychological repercussions on any party involved. pshh, what do u mean karma 

also completely unrelated but school starts tmm and i want to die

--------------------------------------