Chapter 10: Flashback ⏭️ Present

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD⚠️

"I treat her like a princess but she wants to be someone else's Queen!" Mina cried in pain

Nayeon, Momo, and Jihyo are crying too, this is the first time that she saw Mina like this.

Helpless...

In pain...

Broken...

Tzuyu's just watching her unnies cry, she can't do anything about it.

Tzuyu used the sleeve of her warmer to wipe Jihyo's cheeks, she was trying to comfort her unnie who was standing right next to her.

Mina's sitting on the couch, and Nayeon and Momo are on her sides and hugging her.

Tzuyu clearly understands what Mina is feeling, because she was the same as Sana before.
Tzuyu just decides to go home and wait for Chaeyoung, there's nothing she can do for her unnies, so she'll just talk to the cub.

Chaeyoung's not there when she arrives, and Tzuyu expected that already. She then sat on the edge of her bed and waited for more than an hour until Chaeyoung arrives.

"Are you and that boy together now?" Tzuyu asked when Chaeyoung came into their room

Chaeyoung chuckles and shyly shakes her head while walking to her table and putting down her bag on top of it.

"Mina unnie misses you, she wants to see you" Tzuyu

"I don't want to see her" Chaeyoung calmly reply as she faced Tzuyu

"Go out with her, talk to her..." Tzuyu

"Tzuyu I don't-" Chaeyoung wasn't able to finish her words when Tzuyu stood from her bed and suddenly grabbed her collar

"You gave her something to hold on to!" Tzuyu burst and tightened her grip on Chaeyoung. Upon realizing how reckless she was, Tzuyu let go of Chaeyoung and let out a heavy breath to calm herself "I know that I have no right to meddle with your life... But you took her for granted while she was chasing after you, and now what?! You're with someone new so you'll just dump her because after all those things you've done, all those times you've shared a bed- you're still not committed to each other... Why are you like that?"

Chaeyoung looks down "I hope I had a chance to go out with Mina, that we also go to different places as teenagers do... But she's so afraid that I may get hurt... She was overprotective to the point that I'm not enjoying my life anymore"

"Mina unnie loves you so much that's why she's acting like that... That's why she acts like a mad girl that hates insects when they bite you... She cares for you- that she doesn't want you to eat street foods again after you got hospitalized. She loves you that much Chaeyoung. She made you the center of her world" Tzuyu

"But I don't want a love like that and I didn't wish for it" Chaeyoung