Chapter 28: Present

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD
IT'S A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

Chaeyoung gulped as she felt something heavy in her stomach. She slowly opens her eyes and immediately sits up upon seeing Mina- sleeping beside her.

"Mina?" Chaeyoung exclaimed in disbelief

Mina heard her lover's voice and that interrupted her precious sleep.

"Hmmm? Chaeyoungie..." Mina opened her eyes and stretch her arms and legs, she then smiled at her girlfriend "Good morning"

Mina was extra happy today, just the thought of last night's proposal makes her smile... That means everything to her, and today- she woke up beside her Korean fiancee.

Mina moved closer to Chaeyoung and hugged her waist, pulling the latter closer to her, wanting to cuddle with her Chaeyoung...

"You're here?" Chaeyoung asked

Mina's forehead creased, she then look up at Chaeyoung "Why do you sound surprised?"

"You are supposed to be in Japan, right? We sent you and Sana unnie to the airport yesterday" Chaeyoung asked

Mina let go of Chaeyoung and sit up "Something came up, so our flight was canceled... I was trying to call you, so as Sana unnie to Tzuyu but none of you answered any of our calls" she explained "So we went here, only to find out that you were having the time of your life"

Chaeyoung pouts "Sorry Minari, I should have told you that we're going to drink"

Mina chuckles and cupped Chaeyoung's cheek "There's nothing you have to be sorry about, it's fine... You also have your own life and you don't have to tell me everything"

Chaeyoung smiled and quickly hugged her girlfriend "I'm so lucky to have you" she let go and moved back a bit to see Mina "Did you take care of me last night?"

Mina's eyebrows furrowed "You do remember something... Do you?"

"I remember when Dahyun unnie's telling us that she and Momo unnie are having a rough time lately" Chaeyoung

"Aside from that" Mina uttered and waits for the latter's reply