Chapter 29: Present

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD
IT'S A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

Both Mina and Chaeyoung are laying on the latter's bed, Chaeyoung's looking at the ceiling. They were enveloped with silence....

Chaeyoung's still shocked, she and Mina got married just a few hours ago. And now, they are naked under the blanket.

"Mina..." Chaeyoung called

"Hmmm?" Mina hummed and lay sideways, to face the latter but Chaeyoung's still looking at the ceiling

"Why did you choose me?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked

"What do you mean?" Mina asked in confusion

"There's a lot of guys out there who want you" Chaeyoung replied "But why did you choose to be with me when they are way better than me"

Mina's eyebrows furrowed, and she suddenly sit up, pulling the blanket up to her chest to cover her body.
Chaeyoung do the same, she sat beside Mina.

"Chaeyoung, where is that coming from?" Mina asked

"They can give you the moon and the stars Mina..." Chaeyoung utters and looks down "I'm just nobody compared to them"

Mina's eyebrows furrowed "The Moon and the stars?! What the hell I'm going to do with that?!" She hissed which made Chaeyoung lift her head and look at Mina "It's you that I want, not the Moon and the stars! If they can't give me Son Chaeyoung- then I don't want them!"

Mina combs her hair in frustration "I don't know where is this coming from Chaeyoung, but let me remind you that I've waited for us, isn't that great proof that it's only you who I want? Did I do something wrong to make you doubt me?"

Chaeyoung sighs and shakes her head "It's just that, a lot of guys want you... And what if you wake up one day- and realized that you want more.... More than things that I can give"

"I woke up every day and the only 'more' that I want is from you" Mina replied "I know everything is fast but.... But I want you to know that I regret nothing"

Mina cupped Chaeyoung's cheek and lean forward, planting a soft kiss on the latter's lips. She then caresses Chaeyoung's cheek after.

Mina show a genuine smile and spoke "I want you, and I want more from you... Not from anyone else, just you"

Those words somehow give assurance to Chaeyoung, she then reached for Mina's hand and removes the ring she gave when they get back together.

Mina was about to protest when Chaeyoung did that, but the latter cut her off.

"Minari... I know- everything that happened recently is unplanned, and I'm sorry for not giving you a proper wedding ceremony" Chaeyoung chuckles "And thank you for giving me this unexpected yet unforgettable wedding experience... Thank you for marrying me"