Chapter 23 : Present

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD⚠️

"Be good" Jungkook told Juyeong and kissed him goodbye before passing him to Chaeyoung

Jungkook's leaving for work since they're on the same project- Chaeyoung doesn't have to join them all the time, which made her look after Juyeong. While Tzuyu locked herself in her room- talking to Sana.

Jungkook turned his back but when she remembered something, he looked at Chaeyoung once more "Chaeyoung- ah"

"Hmmm?" Chaeyoung hummed

"What really happened between Jihyo and Tzuyu?" Jungkook

Chaeyoung sighs, she never thought that it will be her- who needs to tell Jungkook what happened before.

"I guess Jihyo unnie was the reason why Tzuyu becomes a womanizer back then" Chaeyoung

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed "Isn't it because of Sana?"

"Sana unnie used to flirt with anyone before, and Jihyo unnie was there to protect Tzuyu... She takes care of Tzuyu, be there for her... So when Tzuyu was rejected by her, Yoda was really frustrated" Chaeyoung replied "Why do you ask about it anyway?"

Jungkook slowly shook his head "Nothing... I just saw them the other day. Are you sure that nothing is going on between them?"

"If there's something, both of us will know... Why? Do you think they're having an affair?" Chaeyoung

"I don't know... It's just-" Jungkook gasped "Tzuyu- she looks so in love. Do you think- we should talk to her?"

Chaeyoung nodded, agreeing with the guy "We keep on teasing her about it but I guessed it's a serious matter"

"Both of your friends are involved, Jihyo and Sana..." Jungkook

~~~~~