Chapter 62

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. NO PROOFREAD.
IT'S A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

"Do you think they're doing fine?" Mina heave a deep sigh, as she walks towards the window

Chaeyoung followed her wife, she stood behind her and hug the latter's waist from behind.

Chaeyoung rest her chin on Mina's shoulder "They'll be fine"

"Should we call Jihyo to look after the kids?" Mina

Chaeyoung chuckles "Don't you trust our your daughter?"

"OUR daughter" Mina retort "I do trust her, but what if William will cause trouble?"

Chaeyoung laughed "Don't worry... And remember, the reason why we agree to this getaway~ is to make our kids responsible when we're not around"

Mina pouts "I really hate the idea of them~ not relyng on us anymore. The fact that they won't be needing us is a heartbreak"

Chaeyoung plant a soft kiss on Mina's cheek "Don't think too much, our kids are still young... We can still make a lot of memories with them"

"But I want to be with them" Mina replied

Chaeyoung heave a deep sigh and let go of Mina.

Mina's forehead creased when she turned around and found Chaeyoung~ walking towards the door "Where are you going?"

"I'll go get the kids" Chaeyoung replied

Mina smiled in return, as she watched Chaeyoung walk to the door. But when the latter open it, they both got surprised upon seeing Jeongyeon on the other side~ the latter was about to knock.

"Unnie?" Mina and Chaeyoung utter in unison

Jeongyeon sheepishly smile "Uhm... I was about to tell you that I and my wife, and our friends~ miss our kids"

Chaeyoung sighs and walk pass the latter "Go with me, we'll take them here"

Later that day...

"Go get out of sight~ stranger things!" Ryujin hissed at her brother

Jeonghyun glares at his sister "You're adopted"

"Eomma picked you from dumpster" Ryujin fires back

"Mama accidentally switched you with my real sister at the park~ when you were a baby" Jeonghyun

Jeongyeon sighs as she glance at the rearview mirror to see the kids at the backseat.

They are on their way where Nayeon and the others are.

Her kids and Yuna are her passengers, while Chaeyoung is in a different car with Yeji, Heejin, and William.

Jeongyeon had a quick glance at Yuna, who's beside her~ before she look at the road.

"Sorry about that" Jeongyeon utter

Yuna looks at her left and faintly smile "No, it's alright... It's fun, watching them bicker"

"Momo and Dahyun raised you as an only child, I wonder how peaceful it is in your house" Jeongyeon

Yuna laughed "Not when Mommy is mad, and Mama starts to preach her some gospel to shut up" she chuckles "I kinda envy those kids~ who have siblings"