Chapter 46

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD
IT'S A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

"She's mad at Mina" Chaeyoung utter, as she removes her gloves. She's currently on the site, doing her job.

"What did Mina do?" Jungkook asked

Chaeyoung shakes her head "I don't know what happened to my cool wife, but for Heejin, Mina ain't cool anymore" 

Jungkook laughed "Have you told her about that?"

"We spoke, and I know that she's sorry... but Heejin's avoiding her mother, they haven't talk ever since that night" Chaeyoung replied

"That was a dramatic argument between a mother and a daughter" Jungkook joked, trying to lift up the atmosphere

"Hell! It is..." Chaeyoung exclaimed "I can't choose side"

"That's the right thing to do" Jungkook

"I love my wife... But she's pressuring Heejin" Chaeyoung

"Chaeyoung... We both know that Mina loves Heejin, and I am a witness to that" Jungkook utter "Mina sacrificed her entire career, just to take care of Heejin. She can gave her a nanny but she didn't" He then laughed at the memory "You're not even allowed to get near your daughter, if you didn't take a shower~ twice"

Chaeyoung laughed as well~ looking at the ground "Heejin was just a few days old that time" she stopped laughing and smiles as she remembered those times "I remember when Heejin was two year old, and Mina has a meeting. Heejin cried outside her office, and Mina cancelled the entire meeting~ she didn't really say a word, she just walked out... She lose millions in her account after that" she smirked "But she don't care about that, she's more worried about Heejin"

"That's the point!" Jungkook butts in, and gains Chaeyoung's attention "Why not give them time together? You know, just like before... They just need time to bond again..."

Chaeyoung nodded, and now she's thinking of a plan to fix the misunderstanding between Heejin and Mina.

~~~~

Tonight was Yeji's game, the latter's team won, but she choose not to celebrate with her team because Heejin, Yuna, Ryujin, Sana and Tzuyu watched her game, and they agreed to celebrate together.

"Who wants some pizza?" Tzuyu asked the kids

"I'm starving!" Yuna quickly replied

"You're always hungry" Heejin utter, and Yuna pinched her ear