Chapter 41 : The Ending

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD
IT'S A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

"They're not answering their phones" Jihyo

"Let's not call them, let's surprise them" Nayeon replied

Jihyo rolled her eyes "Why do I feel like~ that this is not a good idea"

Nayeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, and Mina are currently in front of Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu's room. None of them are answering the Japanese squad's call.

Momo tried her luck to open the door, and it seems like it was her lucky day because the door is unlocked.

"They're not here" Momo uttered when she peeked inside the room.

Soon after, the other girls walked inside the empty room.

Sana then points at the balcony. The five girls peek outside and found the people that they're looking for.

"Yah!" Nayeon and Momo hissed in unison.

Nayeon was looking at the empty bottles, that were scattered on the floor. While Momo had her eyes widened after seeing Dahyun, tied to the chair.

Momo rushes to Dahyun and frees her girlfriend, but the latter gains consciousness due to the sudden movement.

"Momo?" Dahyun's first word after opening her eyes

"Who tied you?" Momo hissed

"Jeongyeon unnie and Tzuyu" Dahyun told her girlfriend, like a pouting child.

"Why did they do that?" Jihyo

"Because they didn't get to the club last night" Dahyun quickly hugged Momo's waist after finally removing the rope.

Meanwhile...

Nayeon's kneeled in front of Jeongyeon, tapping her fiancée's cheek "Jeongyeon- ah.... Yoo Jeongyeon!"

But Jeongyeon didn't even move an inch, the latter was in her deep slumber, so as the two maknae~ Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

"Aist! Yoo Jeongyeon!" Nayeon yelled

"Keep it down unnie, Tzuyu's asleep" Sana told Nayeon. She then put Tzuyu's arms~ over her shoulder and drag the latter inside.

Mina's also in the same situation, she's currently holding Chaeyoung's waist with her left, while her right was holding the latter's hand~ on her shoulder. Mina was walking her wife inside their room, and as they were walking inside~ Chaeyoung gained consciousness.