Chapter 17: Present

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD⚠️

"What's happening there?" Jeongyeon asked as she walked to where Jihyo and Tzuyu

And that's when Tzuyu was brought back to reality... She immediately averted her gaze away from Jihyo.

Tzuyu points at Mina and Chaeyoung who are running around the room "They're weird"

Jeongyeon smirked and look at Tzuyu "Look who's talking"

Tzuyu just glares at Jeongyeon, she was not in the mood to argue with her unnie.

But Jeongyeon suddenly laughed and points at Jihyo and Tzuyu "Heul" she exclaimed and act surprised "I just noticed, you're skin tone is almost the same"

"Yah! Jihyo unnie's more darker than I am" Tzuyu protested

"Of course not! It is you" Jihyo fights back "I'm just tan, you're brown... And look at you, you're a bar of standing chocolate"

Tzuyu smirked "Want to taste?" She joked which made Jihyo's eyes widen.

Jihyo quickly lifts her hand in the air and hit Tzuyu's arm "Yah!" She hissed

Tzuyu moves back, blocking Jihyo's attack

"Hey! I'm just kidding" Tzuyu said, laughing at Jihyo's reaction "Yah unnie, you're thinking of something else!"

"Yah! Chou Tzuyu!" Jihyo hissed when Tzuyu laughed at her

Tzuyu then runs to the living room where Jihyo chases after her, still trying to hit the taller girl.
At that same time, Mina and Chaeyoung came out of the room since they heard the noise outside.

"What's happening?" Mina asked

Jeongyeon shrugs her shoulders "Jihyo's speaker is on"

"We can hear it inside the room" Chaeyoung retorts

Jeongyeon shifts her head to the side and looks at the couple "So, what's the score?" She asked

Mina smiled and pull Chaeyoung, hugging the latter's waist.