Chapter 51

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. NO PROOFREAD.
IT'S A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

"Jihyo unnie said that you're going to study here" Hyunjin

"Yeah" Heejin simply replied

The two were walking at the seashore. Hyunjin was showing the place to Heejin.

"It's funny... A lot wants to study in Seoul, while you're here" Hyunjin

Heejin faintly smile "Well, I'm not them"

Hyunjin chuckles "But I am"

"Huh?" Heejin

"I'm going to Seoul to study" Hyunjin

"Good for you" Heejin replied

Heejin's actually not interested with the topic, and everything that is happening. If she will follow her heart, she won't go to Busan, and will stay with the people she loves...

But she's just a child, afraid to have another disapproval from her Japanese mother. That is why she's trying to stand on her own. So that she can do the things that she loves to do, and also~ to finally introduce Yuna, as her lover.

Later that day...

Jihyo went to Heejin's room, she wants to have a word with her niece. She caught Heejin, sitting on the bed and smiling while talking to someone on the phone. The latter quickly say goodbye to the person she's talking to, and place her phone on the night stand.

"I just want to talk to you" Jihyo

"Sure" Heejin replied and move, giving some space for Jihyo

Jihyo climbed on the bed, and sat with her leg crossed, in front of her, just like Heejin.

"I don't believe it when you said that you're just here because of the scholarship" Jihyo started "Your parents, specially Mina, can buy an entire University... So tell me the truth, why are you here?"

Heejin sighs, and move to face her aunt "The truth is... I have to stay away from Mama"

Jihyo's forehead creased "From Mina?! Why?"

Heejin look down "She don't want me there... She hates me"

"Mina hates you?!" Jihyo exclaimed