Chapter 61: Present ➡️ Past ➡️ Present

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. NO PROOFREAD.
IT'S A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

"Seungjae!"

Seungjae covered his ears and quickly make his bed~ before running out of his room to meet his mother.

He's still curious on why did Tzuyu mentioned that it is nice to hear his mother's voice. Because for Seungjae, he wish that even once in a while~ his mother Jihyo could lower her voice.

"Seungjae!"

"I'm here!" Seungjae shouted as he ran out of his room and stop in front of Jihyo.

"Let's go" Jihyo utter

Seungjae groans and just tailed his mother.

It was a good day for Jihyo and her son. A nice weather gave her reason to come out from her apartment.

Jihyo and Seungjae moved to an apartment~ just a few weeks ago.
She and her kid are doing fine, the young boy cope up with the city and it's people. And Jihyo is so grateful for that.

Not knowing that a person from her past made her dreams possible~ behind her back.

Today, Jihyo planned to spend the morning with her son, at the Han river. She misses the place and wants to jog.

Jihyo was running~ not knowing that something big is about to happen. Something that she's still not ready to face.

"YODA!"

Jihyo's world stops when she heard her son~ calling for someone.

Someone who is so dear to her.

She turned her head to the direction~ where Seungjae's looking.

And there she found the maknae who turned her world upside down...

Tzuyu's looking at her.

They stare at one another.

Jihyo wants to run towards the latter, hug her and cry... 

She wants to tell to Tzuyu~ all the things that she have to went through alone.

All her fears...

Pain...

And how miserable it is to be away, and alone...

She wants to breakdown while being under the comfort of Tzuyu's embrace.