Chapter 33: Present

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD
IT'S A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

It's a peaceful night in Seoul, two girls are walking beside each other...
Under the beautiful Moon, on that peaceful night- a Korean and Taiwanese girl is simply taking their time, walking on the streets.

"Jihyo unnie..." Tzuyu called and stopped at her place, which made the Korean girl, stop walking.

Jihyo looks at the latter and sees the seriousness of Tzuyu's expression.
What perfect scenery, they're beside the street lamp... It's like a romantic scene on that drama that their Nayeon unnie used to brag about when they were younger.

"What is it?" Jihyo asked, she knows Tzuyu- better than anyone else did. She knows that the young Taiwanese girl has something to say.

Tzuyu looked into Jihyo's eyes as if she was looking at the latter's soul "I have something to confess" she said, sternly

"Say it" Jihyo replied

Tzuyu did not break their eye contact, she heave a deep sigh. "You like me" She said with a poker face

Jihyo's eyebrows furrowed, seconds after and Tzuyu burst into laughter. 

"Yah!" Jihyo hissed and hit Tzuyu's shoulder "You conceited alien!"

Tzuyu can't help but laugh even harder due to Jihyo's expression.

"I'm just kidding" Tzuyu said while laughing

Jihyo pouts and then crossed her arms, right in front of her chest. The Korean girl's cuteness did not escape from Tzuyu's eyes.

Tzuyu softened and stopped laughing... Those eyes that can tame her, that gaze that can't speak but shows many emotions.
She knows Jihyo, Tzuyu knows when her unnie's mad... When she's sad, and even when she's afraid... She knows the woman who take good care of her when she first went to Korea to study...

There's nothing about Jihyo that she does not know...
Even Jihyo's ex-boyfriend loses in a debate against Tzuyu, a debate on "Who knows Jihyo well" by Yoo Jeongyeon.
Jeongyeon used to summon them to the latter's house, and there was a time when Jihyo brought a guy. That's when she thought to play that game when Jihyo introduced her ex-boyfriend.

Jihyo sighs and rubs her own arms, Tzuyu quickly removed her own jacket and put it on Jihyo's shoulder.

Jihyo didn't protest, she just reciprocate Tzuyu's kindness with a weak smile.

"Thank you Tzuyu- yah" Jihyo utter

Tzuyu smiles back "It's getting cold, let's go home"

Jihyo nodded "You can go now, I can walk myself to the bus stop"