Chapter 21: Present

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD⚠️

Mina sighs in defeat and grab her phone from the bed, she then quickly called Chaeyoung.

"Where are you?" Mina quickly asked as soon as Chaeyoung answered the phone

But instead of answering, Chaeyoung asked another question "Are you still mad?"

Mina softened upon hearing Chaeyoung's voice "I'm not mad... I'm just worried, and I miss you"

Chaeyoung sighs "I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you that I'm going to Jeongyeon unnie's place"

"Are you drinking?" Mina

Chaeyoung chuckles "Yeah, strawberry milk"

Mina giggles "Strawberry milk?"

"Yeah, that's my kind of drink" Chaeyoung

They laughed for a while until the conversation die.

Chaeyoung excused herself from her friends and went to the balcony.

"When will you come home?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked

"Soon..." Mina replied "Are you crying?" She panicked upon hearing sobs from the other line

"I just miss you..." Chaeyoung

A tear fell from Mina's eyes... It will be a lie if she'll say that she doesn't miss the latter, cause she misses her Chaeyoung as much as the latter does.
And Mina loves the way that Chaeyoung tells her what she feels... She used to be the clingy one in their relationship but a clingy Chaeyoung makes her feel loved...

"I miss you too Chaeyoungie... Just a few more sleep" Mina

"I can't sleep" Chaeyoung replied "I can't have a good sleep without you"

"Aaaaw... You miss me that much huh?" Mina

"I miss you so much..." Chaeyoung look up at the sky "The sky is calm, it will be fun to hug you at this moment"