Chapter 57

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. NO PROOFREAD.
IT'S A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

Jihyo sat beside her sleeping son. She can't deny the fact, that the way Seungjae please her earlier...

The way that Seungjae look at her eyes, and ask her to stay...

Is the same as Tzuyu...

She saw Tzuyu in her son, earlier...

As if the ghost of her past, keeps on hunting her.

Flashback

"Jihyo unnie, please..." Tzuyu reached for Jihyo's hands

"But Tzuyu, Sana would love to accompany you on that event" Jihyo

Tzuyu sighs "But it's not our day tomorrow"

"Have you told her about the event?" Jihyo asked, and Tzuyu shakes her head "Then tell her, and ask her"

"But I want to be with you" Tzuyu

Jihyo glares at Tzuyu and sighs "Tzuyu, why don't you want to spend time with Sana?"

"Because she's not you" Tzuyu replied "Please unnie, go with me"

And with pleading eyes, Jihyo agreed to be with Tzuyu.

The other day...

Sana keeps on calling Tzuyu, but the latter keeps on rejecting the Japanese girl's call.
It's because Tzuyu is with Jihyo, they went to an event~ full of Taiwanese people. It was like a concert, and their on the middle of the crowd.

There's a lot of people~

Tzuyu's hugging Jihyo from behind, protecting her from the crowd. They're just enjoying, until a guy went on the stage and interrupt the show.

That guy proposed to a girl, but the girl rejected the boy, while Jihyo's still tiptoeing just to have a glance on what's happening. She can't also understand what they're saying because they're using different language.

"Tzuyu, what's happening?" Jihyo asked, smiling~ for she thinks that it was romantic, when the guy kneeled in front of the girl

Tzuyu looks at Jihyo, and not wanting Jihyo to get hurt~ she made up a story "They're happy"

Even before the girl on the stage walk away, Tzuyu immediately pull Jihyo~ out of the crowd. So that the latter won't witness that heartbreaking moment.

Tzuyu lead the way and went to the food stalls~ holding Jihyo's hand.