Chapter 50

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. NO PROOFREAD.
IT'S A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

Heejin is in her room, readying her things because she's going to leave tomorrow. She's going to Busan, it is to visit the University~ where she's going to attend, she still have six weeks before the class start. 

She was busy, putting things inside her bag, while William is sitting on her bed~ hugging his tiger plush, and glaring at his sister.

"Stop giving me that look" Heejin told William, without even looking at him

William's eyes narrowed "I can fit inside your bag, you know?"

"I know... But I'm not going to put you in here" Heejin retort

William gives her a death glare and sulk, he's disappointed of his sister's respond.

Heejin's on a staring war with her brother when someone barge into her room, and it's no other than her Korean mother, Son Chaeyoung.

"Your aunt Jihyo's there, I already called her and told her that you'll stay with her while you're checking the campus" Chaeyoung

Heejin nodded in reply...

Of course, she knows her aunt Jihyo. Even Yuna and Ryujin knew about her, it's just Yeji~ who has no idea about the woman. Jihyo totally vanished from the Chou family's life.

"You better be good there, or You will get your ass kicked" William

"When you start going to big school, that will happen to you" Heejin retort

William angrily look at his sister "Who will protect me from the bullies if you're not here?"

"Eomma will protect you" Chaeyoung butts in

"How will you do that? Is there anyone smaller than you?" William

"Yah!" Chaeyoung hissed, and received giggles from her kids.

"Where's Mama?" Heejin suddenly asked

Chaeyoung sighs, sensing the loneliness of her daughter "She has late night meeting"

Heejin look down in disappointment, and continue packing her things. She want to spend time with Mina, but her Japanese mother is busy, as always.

If only Mina knew, how much Heejin wants to be with her, and how much the latter wants to bond with her~ just like the old times, when she was younger.

Later that night...