Chapter 34: Past ⏩ Present

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD
IT'S A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

Flashback

Tzuyu has been trying to call Sana for the nth time now. Their performance is about to start, and her Nayeon unnie and Mina unnie are already there to support their girlfriends...

But no one's there for Tzuyu...

She reminds Sana about their performance for the theater club, but the latter told her that she'll be busy on that day.

Tzuyu sighs as she looks at her friends and club members from afar.

"Tzuyu- yah!"

Tzuyu almost jumps out of her seat upon hearing the familiar voice. She automatically smiled when she saw Jihyo~ panting and running toward her.

Tzuyu stood and wait for the latter to approach her.

"Am I late? Did the program starts already?" Jihyo asked, still panting

"Breathe unnie, why are running?" Tzuyu replied, she asked- instead of answering Jihyo's question

"I thought I was late, I was in a rush after finishing my exam" Jihyo replied, she smiles upon remembering the sudden event.

Tzuyu can't help but shed some tears and quickly hug Jihyo.

"Why are you crying Tzuyu?" Jihyo caress the latter's back to comfort her

"I thought I'll be alone again" Tzuyu replied, she's like a lost child

They let go, and Jihyo quickly wiped Tzuyu's tears "It's your first performance for the theater club, I won't miss this" she chuckles

~~~~

"Tzuyu..." Chaeyoung called "Tzuyu let me help you"

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are together on the school grounds when Tzuyu received a call from her Mom in Taiwan, the latter said that Tzuyu's dog died. And Chaeyoung clearly sees the pain in Tzuyu's expression after learning that.

Tzuyu raised her hand, just in front of Chaeyoung. Signaling the latter to stop "Don't bother, I'll be fine... Go to your class"

"But I can skip classes" Chaeyoung protest

"I know that you will have a long quiz today- it's fine..." Tzuyu

And even though Chaeyoung wants to accompany her friend, she can't really skip her class because of that long quiz.

Tzuyu continues walking away, even if Chaeyoung's calling her. She walks straight to their dorm and calls Sana.