requested - Bard

STOP REQUESTING, GUYS! I already have about fifty to go through, I'll probably do about ten more, and then do normal imagines for a while, and then do another ten of your guys' requests. So requests will be closed for a long, long, time. I really didn't think I'd get so many!

•••

Bard opened the door for his wife, Alyssa, who was carrying their newborn baby girl named Edith. He smiled as his three older kids came running towards them at the sound of the door opening and closing.

"Mommy Alyssa! Mommy Alyssa!" Tulsa squealed, hugging her around the waist.

"Shh, Tilda," Alyssa laughed, urging her back. "Your sister is sleeping!"

Tilda smiled sheepishly. "Sorry!"

Sigrid hugged her step-mother, careful of her new sibling being held in her arms. "Welcome home!" She said, smiling widely.

Bain hugged his step-mother quickly, muttering a quick "welcome home."

•••

Alyssa and Bain woke up to the sound of their newborn daughter's cries.

"I got her," Alyssa mumbled, climbing out of their warm bed and padding over to the crib Edith lay in.

She fed her, and slowly rocked her to sleep in the rocking chair in the corner of the room, singing a lullaby softly.

An hour later, Bard woke up to a cold bed, and sat up, looking around the semi-dark room for his wife.

He saw her curled up in the rocking chair with Edith, both of them fast asleep.

Bare smiled and picked Edith up, laying her gently back in her crib.

He walked back over to his wife, and picked her up, laying her back in bed and pulling the blankets back over them.

He pulled her close to his body and kissed her cheek, falling back into a peaceful slumber.

Only to awoken an hour later by Edith's cries.

"It's your turn," Alyssa mumbled, pulling her pillow closer.

•••
A/N:

Hope you liked it! I'm on February break this weak, so I hope to get a few more requests up.