~Faramir~

It's so fun getting a rise out of you people.

WARNING: Major feels ahead. Turn back before it's too late.

Now's your chance.

...

You still have time.

...

BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE, YOU FOOLS!

...

Oh, well. It's your funeral.

Can't say I didn't warn you~

😀

~Probably going to be the most adorable thing you'll ever read in your life.~

•••

Faramir woke up to someone mumbling softly next to his ear. His eyes cracked open, and he saw that it was still dark out.

He looked over, and saw that you had rolled over towards him in your sleep, your arms wrapping tightly around his left arm.

He chuckled softly, and freed his arm from your grip, shifting so that he could pull you into both of his arms, wrapping them tightly around you as you slept, peacefully unaware that your husband was fawning over you.

You mumbled into his chest, nuzzling into his warmth, unconsciously wrapping your arms around his middle.

He sighed contentedly, rubbing his large hands up and down your back. He entangled his legs with yours, breathing in deeply through his nose, catching the scent of your hair; lavender and oranges. An odd combination, yes. But it smelt amazing.

"You're beautiful," he whispered. "I know you're sleeping, and you probably can't even hear me, but I'm going to talk to you anyways. You're the best thing that happened to me, [Y/N]. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you. I'd be lost without you."

He chuckled softly to himself, running his hand through your slightly tangled hair. "You're the one who saved me. You know that, right? If it weren't for you, I would have given up. I would've just let those monsters kill me. I love you. I love you so, so much. You're my world, you're my universe, you're my everything. I love you."

He kissed your forehead, and tucked your head under his chin, drifting off to sleep with dreams of you.

You sleepily cracked your eyes opened, and smiled. You pressed a gentle kiss to your husband's lips, and tucked you head back under his chin.

"I love you, too."

•••
a/n:

50 THOUSAND READS.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?

YOU GUYS ARE HONESTLY THE BEST EVER. THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH.

CAN WE REACH 100K?!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!