~Fili~

~You're getting married.~

I can't believe I haven't done one of these yet. >.<

•••

Today is the most amazing day of your life. And you're scariest. But mostly the most amazing.

Today, is the day you become Mrs. Fili Durin.

Just the thought of it makes your stomach twist and turn excitedly.

The maids finished your makeup and hair, and you turned, looking at yourself in the mirror.

"I look..."

"Beautiful," your mother said, hugging you.

You went out to the doors that led to the church, and you met your father outside. His eyes were red, and you smiled, hugging him.

"My little girl's getting married," he murmured.

"I'll always be your little girl, Daddy," you said, carefully dabbing at your tearing eyes.

"Let's get you married."

~

Fili stood at the alter, fidgeting nervously, and tugging at his collar.

"Relax, brother," Kili said, from his spot next to him. "You're getting married, not signing your death certificate."

Fili shot him a quick glare, turning back to the doors as the wedding march started, and they swung open, revealing the most beautiful maiden he's ever seen.

You.

Your father walked you down the aisle, and placed your hand in Fili's, going to sit next to your mother, who already had several used tissues in her lap.

You looked into Fili's beautiful eyes, and every doubt you had about today immediately faded, and you smiled brightly at your husband-to-be, who gladly returned it, giving your hand a quick squeeze before turning to face the minister.

"Do you, Fili, take [Y/N] to be be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer?"

"I do."

"Do you, [Y/N], take Fili as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer?"

"I do."

"With the power vested in me, I pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Fili lifted your veil off your face, looking deeply into your eyes before ducking down and kissing you softly on the lips.

The kiss was filled with love, promises, and passion. The people around you melted away, and you couldn't have been any happier than in that moment.

Fili and you turned to face the crowd, and smiled, waving at your friends and family.

Your parents were smiling and crying at the same time, Kili was laughing at Uncle Thorin who was trying to hide the fact that he had been crying, and the company was cheering loudly.

Fili wrapped an arm around your waist, and pulled you closer to him, kissing your cheek.

You're married now.

Married to your love, Fili.

You wouldn't have it any other way.