~Legolas~

~WARNING: if you are allergic to feels, I do not suggest reading this.~

But read it anyway. :) (just don't sue me.)

PS: think of this as a gift for the
20 THOUSAND F*CKING READS! ILY GUYS SO F*CKING MUCH! THANK YOU!

•••

The sunlight filtered through the green leaves of the forest, creating a green glow.

The leaves on the forest floor turned up and fluttered through the air as Legolas twirled you under his arm. You laughed as he tugged you back towards himself, holding you to his broad chest. You rested your hand over his heart, and smiled up at him as he kissed the top of your forehead.

He twirled you back out, and smiled as your face caught the light, making you glow. A green leaf fluttered into your hair, and Legolas gently pulled you towards him, pulling the leaf from your hair and twirling it in his fingers before letting it flutter down to the forest floor.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, tucking your hair behind your ear and smiling as you blushed.

"That's what you always say," you said, shyly ducking your head.

Legolas's finger curled under your chin, and he tilted your face up to meet his. "I'll tell you that because it's true."

He slid down to his knee, still holding your small hand in his larger one. "[Y/N] [Y/L/N], you are the most beautiful elleth I've ever seen, and I couldn't bare to live a day without you in my life. As cliché as it sounds, you complete me. Will you do me the honor of becoming my bride?"

Tears were running down your face, and you couldn't stop grinning at Legolas. "Oh, Legolas! Yes! A thousand times yes!"

He slid a beautiful ring on your finger, and wrapped his strong arms around you, lifting your feet from the ground and spinning you around. "I love you so much!" He mumbled into your ear.

"I love you more," you replied, pressing your lips to his in a sweet kiss.

•••
A/N:

20k reads.

20k reads.

You guys are amazing! Thank you so much!

PS: for those of you who have read my Thorin fic, The White Rider, I just posted the sequel today! The second chapter should be up soon! It's called The Tale of Twins.