Special!! Chaesal Ages Up!

Random two part special anyone???

"You guys are way too excited about this,"

"How can we not be excited? It's Chaesal's birthday."

Vic rolls his eyes as he watches Jimin and Jungkook write down the plan for the party.

    "We need a cake," Jungkook says writing on the notepad that sat between him.

    "What about cupcakes?" Jimin asks. "Or both?"

    "Definitely both," Jungkook nods, writing it down before looking at Vic. "You, I need you to relay a message to the rest of the system without Chaesal finding out."

    "Ask Hajoon, he's the gatekeeper," Vic says, purposely being stubborn to annoy the two of them.

    "Vic, come on, this is important," Jungkook pouts. "Everyone needs to get Chaesal a gift before the party on Saturday. That means we're gonna be triggering switches all week. Okay?"

    "Wait, I think I'm dissociating," Vic says holding his hand up as he pretends to dissociate. "It's Chaesal, he says fuck off this party is a stupid idea and I won't front if you go through with it."

    "Vic," Jimin laughs. "What's up with you? Do you think the party's a bad idea?"

    "He's just being a dick," Jeongguk says standing with the notepad in his hand. "Here, Vic. It's a schedule for the switch triggering."

Vic takes the notepad and reads over it. "Okay, so are we doing it around the same time everyday or what?"

    "If we can, yeah," Jeongguk nods. "Are you grounded enough to get him something now?"

    "I don't know, I've been front-stuck since this morning, shopping might make us start switching like crazy." Vic says. "I can tell you what I want to get him."

    "Yeah, that works too," Jeongguk nods. "It'll still be from the heart."

Vic nods. "All jokes aside though, I know he's gonna love the whole party thing. He was really excited when he aged up."

    "Oh, Vic," Jimin smiles. "You can't help but be mushy, even when you're being an asshole."

    "Whatever," Vic says handing the notepad back to Jungkook. "I'm gonna try to get Taehyung out so he can finish some stuff up for his dad. I'll tell him the plan if I can reach him."

    "Okay, call me if you need me," Jungkook says before he leaves the kitchen. "Alright, Jimin, so far we have me, you, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hobi, and Seokjin if I can get him to come."

    "Okay, I'll start making arrangements for the cake," Jimin says looking down at his phone.

    "What kind of food should we do? All Chaesal eats is chips and candy, we can't serve that at the party." Jungkook says sitting down at the table.

    "Maybe he'll appreciate a more mature cuisine since he's older," Jimin chuckles. "We can even pop open some champagne if we really wanna get fancy."

    "He is 21 now," Jungkook laughs. "Man, I can't believe it. He used to be so down on himself about not knowing his birthday. Now he's getting older."

    "Who's getting older?"

Jimin's eyes widen as he rushes to cover his notepad, Jungkook doing the same before the two look around as if nothing happened.