52

Jungkook pulls Taehyung close to his chest, laying his head in the crook of his neck, their bare legs still tangled together.

The brunette exhales, his eyes falling shut as he catches his breath, sweat glistening on his forehead.

    "I love you." Jungkook breathes into his fiancé's hair. "I love you so much, Taehyung."

Taehyung laughs softly, kissing the younger's neck before responding. "I love you more, Jungkook."

    "I don't want to leave." The younger says, his heavy eyes falling shut as his chest still heaved slightly. "I don't want this to end."

Taehyung pouts softly. "It won't end. We're getting married, Jungkook. We'll always be together."

    "I know we'll always be together, but it won't always be like this." Jungkook says kissing Taehyung's shoulder. "Here, in our own perfect world."

The brunette laughs. "We can always go on other vacations."

Jungkook sighs, sure they could, that'd be easy, but nothing would ever be as special as this trip. "I love you."

    "I love you too, Kook." Taehyung says pulling away from Jungkook so that he can look at him better. "What's the matter? You sound like something's bothering you."

The younger shakes his head. "I'm fine. I just...I love you. That's all."

Taehyung isn't convinced by his words. "Are you sure you're okay?"

    "I'm okay." Jungkook promises as he presses a kiss to Taehyung's forehead. "I promise."

The brunette smiles when Jungkook pulls him back into his chest. "Our passion won't be left behind when we leave, Kook. This isn't as good as it gets, it just gets better from here."

Jungkook smiles at Taehyung's words, the brunette always knew just how to comfort him. "It just gets better."

Taehyung laughs. "I promise it does."

And Jungkook believed him one hundred percent.

Things would just get better from here. 

<><><>

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Please stop asking me that, it's not helping."

Jungkook nods, refocusing his attention on the paper work he was going to get done durning the flight.

Vic sighs softly as he looks out the window, anticipation rising in his gut as they announce the final boarding call.

    "I'm sorry if I'm in a shitty mood. I just really fucking hate this." Vic apologizes, pushing his shades on top of his head and looking at Jungkook.

    "It's okay, Vic. I understand." Jungkook says shooting him an understanding smile.

"Flight 2173 is preparing for take off. All passengers, please fasten you seatbelts. In case of an emergency..."

Vic tightens his seatbelt for the umpteenth time, his leg bouncing nervously.

"Wanna hold my hand?" Jungkook says holding his hand out, earning a look from Vic. "Come on, it might help."

"Fine. But we don't speak of this." The brunette says taking Jungkook's hand just as the plane starts to move.

Jungkook smiles reassuringly at Vic when he squeezes his hand in fear. "It's okay, Vic."