5

—Jungkook's POV.—

Seokjin and I wait in his office for Taehyung to arrive for his appointment.

After telling him about how I saw him at the club, and after being scolded for staying out and not completing my schoolwork, he wanted to see the change in eye color for himself.

"Dr. Kim? Mr. Kim is here to see you."

    "Send him in." Seokjin responds before turning to me. "Remember what I said, don't mention anything about last night, even if it is Taehyung."

    "I'm not gonna say anything." I promise before the door opens.

    "Good afternoon, Dr. Kim." Taehyung bows as he closes the door behind himself. "I'm sorry if I'm a bit late, we're switchy this afternoon."

    "Oh, please. You're fine, Mr...?" Seokjin says standing from his desk and waiting for his name.

    "Oh, Hajoon is fine." He says holding his hand out to Seokjin.

I notice his green eyes for the first time and write down his eye color next to his name.

He's dressed in a dress shirt and a pale blue sweater vest that is matched with a pair of slacks.

He's also wearing glasses, different alters have different needs and capabilities Seokjin says.

    "Yes, it's nice to meet you, Hajoon." Seokjin says shaking his hand. "Please, have a seat."

Taehyung, sorry, Hajoon takes a seat in front of Seokjin's desk. "This is the med-student you told us about, Dr. Kim?"

    "Yes. Taehyung was made aware of his presence during his treatment and he was fine with it." Seokjin says. "If his presence ever makes you uncomfortable or there's ever anything you don't want to talk about in front of him I can always as him to step out."

    "Yes, I'm aware. There is a confidentiality agreement, correct?" Hajoon asks.

    "Yes, of course." Seokjin nods. "Even with the agreement, if you're ever uncomfortable let me know."

    "Yes. Thank you." Hajoon smiles. "I want to introduce myself while I have the chance. Like I said we're a little switchy today and I don't know when or if I'll start to dissociate."

    "Please, go ahead." Seokjin nods.

I prepare to write down as much as I can about Hajoon before he starts talking.

    "Well, I'm Hajoon. I'm 32 indefinitely, I don't age or age slide. I'm the primary observer and nurturer. The difference between me and a protector is that I mostly work from the inside unless there's a serious issue that needs taking care of. I care for the children." Hajoon explains. "There are three children but I think Chaehyeon is the only one that's fronted so far."

He falls silent making me look up from what I'm writing.

    "Sorry..." he says as he stares off into space. "I'm um...I don't physically protect the body. I keep us in a stable mental state and I try to get things done as far as hygiene and making sure the body is fed and hydrated..."