30

POV.

"What's going on, Jungkook?"

Namjoon was caught off guard by Jungkook texting him and asking if he could come over.

"I have to tell you how I know Jimin." The younger says as Namjoon let's him in.

"Have you been crying~"

"I never moved back home. I lied to Hobi so he wouldn't ask about Taehyung who I really moved in with. I didn't want him to know because Taehyung is my co-op and that's a whole nother story." Jungkook starts, facing Namjoon. "Taehyung is Jimin's best friend and that's how I know him."

"You didn't have to explain that to me, Jungkook." Namjoon says stepping forward and putting his hands on Jungkook's shoulders. "Why were you crying?"

Jungkook sighs, tears forming in his eyes. "I can't tell you."

"Hey." The older says gently. "That's okay. You don't have to tell."

"I can't go back to the house because Jimin told me to leave and I feel like I have no right to be there anymore." The younger says, his voice straining against his tears.

"What'd Taehyung say?" Namjoon asks, not expecting Jungkook to fully breakdown in tears.

"I-I'm sorry~" he tries to apologize through his tears, letting Namjoon pull him into a hug. "I'm sorry."

"Shh, it's okay." He says rubbing his back. "It's okay."

Jungkook hugs him back. "It's all m-my fault, Namjoon."

"No, Jungkook. It's not." Namjoon says even though he hasn't the slightest clue what Jungkook is talking about. "Come sit down, okay?"

Jungkook nods, letting Namjoon lead him to the living room.

"I'm sorry I'm a mess." He apologizes, wiping his face with then sleeve of his shirt. "I didn't know where else to go."

"You can always come to me, Kook." The older says rubbing Jungkook's back. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah. It's just...a lots happened tonight." The younger says looking at Namjoon, noticing that he was dressed in his work clothes for the club. "You were on your way to work?"

"Yeah, but don't worry about it." He says.

"I'm sorry, Namjoon. I'll leave~"

"No. It's fine. I'll stay here with you. Seriously don't worry about it." Namjoon says standing. "I'll be right back."

"Okay." Jungkook smiles as Namjoon disappears down the hall.

Jungkook was extremely thankful for Namjoon right now.

Namjoon returns dressed in more comfortable clothes, shorts and a t-shirt, carrying more clothes for Jungkook to change into. "I brought these in case you wanted to change. You don't have to, just thought you'd might want to get comfortable."

Jungkook stands and takes the clothes. "Thank you, Namjoon."

"The bathroom's straight down the hall." The older says. "Take your time."

Jungkook thanks Namjoon again before going to change.

His mind is completely occupied with thoughts of Taehyung.

He wanted to know if everyone was alright, who had woken up if they had already, if they were in pain, or if amyone needed him. Or even if anyone just wanted him.