27

Jungkook's POV.

I stay seated when I hear the front door open, usually I'd rush to see who was fronting but it might be Taehyung.

I wanted to respect his wishes and stay away for a while.

   "Jungkook?"

I recognize the sensitivity of Hajoon's voice. "Hyung?"

    "It's Taehyung."

    "Who the hell is that?"

I stand quickly when I hear the unfamiliar voice, when I get to the door Hajoon's soft green eyes meet mine.

    "Who the fuck is this guy Taehyung?" The guy says glaring at me, he reminds me of someone.

    "This is my live-in secretary. Jeon Jungkook." Hajoon says looking at me. "This is my...I mean he's my brother. Baekhyun."

    "What the hell do you need two secretaries for?" Baekhyun says walking further into the house.

I look at Hajoon who shakes his head, I don't know why he shakes his head so I just look at him in confusion.

    "Are you just going to stand there, brother? Or will you show me around this fucking mansion of yours?"

    "I need a second." Hajoon says heading towards the stairs.

    "Hyung~" I start, following him.

    "Just a second." He says before walking away and disappearing upstairs.

I sigh, turning back to Baekhyun who walks around the living, looking around like some sort of critic.

    "Now are you going to tell me who the fuck you really are?" He says after a few moments, glaring at me like he did before.

    "What do you mean?" I ask crossing my arms.

    "I know my brother." He says facing me and mirroring my stance. "And I know when he's lying."

    "I actually doubt that. Highly."

    "And why is that?"

    "I just doubt you know anything about him."

    "Hm."

Silence settles between us for a moment before he speaks again.

    "I think you're the one that knows nothing about him." He says. "Or about what he's been through."

    "Hm." I shrug, I wasn't going to admit to not knowing him.

    "Alright, alright. Put your dicks away."

I turn to see V walking down the stairs, his dark eyes aggravated as he comes down.

    "I was just talking to your secretary here, brother." Baekhyun says looking at V. "How about that house tour?"

    "Do you really think I'm going to let you walk around my house and rob me blind?" V asks. "What do you want?"

    "I don't want anything." Baekhyun says. "Like I said earlier, I wanted to check on you. See how you're doing."

    "You never cared before, Baekhyun. Why do you care now?" V asks. "After all this time."

    "You must've not heard." He says. "Right, why would dad tell you?"

    "Tell me what?" V asks getting defensive already.

    "About mom." Baekhyun says, a smirk tugging at his lips.